• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wullie lennoxs pups he has the info

Posted Images

i put this on the other week ,but here again is scratch 7 n half month saluki/grey x collie/grey . bottom picture is blitz that im running now she bull/grey x collie /grey 18 month , she peforms well for me big_boss.gif

nice dogs mate.scratch is smashing its a cross id like next and with that colouring makes him even better.iv a 7 months coliie bull grey to bring on wats urs like

and iv a saluki whip grey same age

i put this on the other week ,but here again is scratch 7 n half month saluki/grey x collie/grey . bottom picture is blitz that im running now she bull/grey x collie /grey 18 month , she peforms well for me big_boss.gif

nice dogs mate.scratch is smashing its a cross id like next and with that colouring makes him even better.iv a 7 months coliie bull grey to bring on wats urs like

blitz is a real topper , she hadnt done anything when i got her , but she has come on really well . she can be a bit stubburn at times but i think thats the bull in her . i dont think you will be disapointed with yours , little scratch has had a few clappers now and is doin fine . this was blitz when i first got her

post-43853-126617915194_thumb.jpg

post-26727-126635003914_thumb.jpgpost-26727-126635000348_thumb.jpgpost-26727-12663499854_thumb.jpgpost-26727-126634997499_thumb.jpg

blitz is a real topper , she hadnt done anything when i got her , but she has come on really well . she can be a bit stubburn at times but i think thats the bull in her . i dont think you will be disapointed with yours , little scratch has had a few clappers now and is doin fine . this was blitz when i first got her