seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

nice dog next to it hows he bred mate

buddy x Sonia built like a tank

who owns dog on left is it on steroids hares on southport will be f**k all to that dog he will push em back into there forms that is and i state the mr universe of the dog world ures in twitch fibres the pinkster

who owns dog on left is it on steroids hares on southport will be f**k all to that dog he will push em back into there forms that is and i state the mr universe of the dog world ures in twitch fibres the pinkster
it's omc's, the other pup 7 months old scout x crows sister, now would be a good time to put a pic of your pup up pinky, your waited long enough now, don't be a spoilt sport, omc would like to see it

it's omc's, the other pup 7 months old scout x crows sister, now would be a good time to put a pic of your pup up pinky, your waited long enough now, don't be a spoilt sport, omc would like to see it

but his got no chest im embarassed its alright for use lot with farrrari and ive got an reliant f****n robin fens you just taking the piss

Don't talk daft, apache makes his sister look like a stick insect

i wouldnt say that fens youve got a nice little bitch there not my type tho but every bodys got there perception of what they fancy . obviuosly we are a milllion miles apart of what we think can cut the mustard . the unlikely ones can come through but in your case its not going to materialize . i thought the buddyx saluki bitch you had was pretty and could run abit by all accounts juast couldnt get your trade of thought when you parted with her . what a stunning brood bitch that would of made and will make . i suppose you like the odd deal . the motive of this story is never sell A realen they r gold dust factoid., she must of been average average are average .yours in premiership scut runners the pinky pooos :boogy::yes::toast:

i wouldnt say that fens youve got a nice little bitch there not my type tho but every bodys got there perception of what they fancy . obviuosly we are a milllion miles apart of what we think can cut the mustard . the unlikely ones can come through but in your case its not going to materialize . i thought the buddyx saluki bitch you had was pretty and could run abit by all accounts juast couldnt get your trade of thought when you parted with her . what a stunning brood bitch that would of made and will make . i suppose you like the odd deal . the motive of this story is never sell A realen they r gold dust factoid., she must of been average average are average .yours in premiership scut runners the pinky pooos :boogy::yes::toast:

Have you been eating red meat again

but his got no chest im embarassed its alright for use lot with farrrari and ive got an reliant f****n robin fens you just taking the piss

Ian invited me down to Romney marsh last weekend at his caravan and I saw apache,hes a cracking pup and as strong as an ox,i ended up not stopping and had to find lodgings nearby,ians very weird in drink :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by Desmond

how come after 30 years of coursing your still having to buy stock in ?