seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

mays not in pup in the photo,she always looks chunky,pups out of her be 9months now

any pics of them, what colours did they turn out, Charlie in the holes best ever bitch was out of may she was suppose to be some animal

so was the sister to her the 8 grand bitch

Don't talk daft, apache makes his sister look like a stick insect

i wouldnt say that fens youve got a nice little bitch there not my type tho but every bodys got there perception of what they fancy . obviuosly we are a milllion miles apart of what we think can cut the mustard . the unlikely ones can come through but in your case its not going to materialize . i thought the buddyx saluki bitch you had was pretty and could run abit by all accounts juast couldnt get your trade of thought when you parted with her . what a stunning brood bitch that would of made and will make . i suppose you like the odd deal . the motive of this story is never sell A realen they r gold dust factoid., she must of been average average are average .yours in premiership scut runners the pinky pooos :boogy::yes::toast:
how come after 30 years of coursing your still having to buy stock in ?

it all derives from my stock brads gary russell macs etc when we were racing you was still playing tents . have a bit of respect for your elders fens and respect the old generation of coursers that blessed the black land week in week out and the relentless testing of the bloodlines makes the curs your running today . your such a no all but nos f**k all . your like a glass eye looks good but does fuckall. all i ask is you respect me kc and des , cause them 2 fellas do the doos :tongue2::yes::yes::D

i wouldnt say that fens youve got a nice little bitch there not my type tho but every bodys got there perception of what they fancy . obviuosly we are a milllion miles apart of what we think can cut the mustard . the unlikely ones can come through but in your case its not going to materialize . i thought the buddyx saluki bitch you had was pretty and could run abit by all accounts juast couldnt get your trade of thought when you parted with her . what a stunning brood bitch that would of made and will make . i suppose you like the odd deal . the motive of this story is never sell A realen they r gold dust factoid., she must of been average average are average .yours in premiership scut runners the pinky pooos :boogy::yes::toast:

it all derives from my stock brads gary russell macs etc when we were racing you was still playing tents . have a bit of respect for your elders fens and respect the old generation of coursers that blessed the black land week in week out and the relentless testing of the bloodlines makes the curs your running today . your such a no all but nos f**k all . your like a glass eye looks good but does fuckall. all i ask is you respect me kc and des , cause them 2 fellas do the doos :tongue2::yes::yes::D

we will carry the flag pinkster when them knees pack in pal :toast::toast: :toast:

we will carry the flag pinkster when them knees pack in pal :toast::toast: :toast:

white flag

white flag

:laugh::laugh: