seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

cindy bred fred x may..........fred is off mark nicholsons wolf to del thomlinsons old bitch titch wolf was casper x ruthie and titch was gary caulfields joe x rainy, rainy was sister to john davies's ghost........and may was off gary caulfields joe to dennis burns gyp gyp was off dan 'full brother to hammys nancy' they were off sam to harrigans lucy sam was full brother to nipper and foxy and gyps mother was cher bred out of joe murphys salty.....

cindy killed 50 odd hares in her first season and she was only 15 months old thru the dead of winter as she was born 18th august, i let a lad by me run her on as i had to many dogs on and she got 2 bad injuries that finished her so i let fensare far take her for a litter

what you been up to latchy hows bitch coming on pal :thumbs:

Now Micky pal not a lot pal been working hard, ye she milked up in season so never done a great deal with her but she getting there now, how's paddy

bad timeing pal rabbits will be flying bye time your back out but i think she will handle them :yes: hes had his stiches out last week but grounds to hard at the min hes seen nowt for 3 weeks hes very green and needs alot of running into him :thumbs: