seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

all buddy stuff yaps ive seen 7 run out of him over the past few season noisy twats the lot of them anybody eles heard of this ?????????????

i've had 2 that never yapped, maloneys roxy never yapped, her litter sis tina never yapped her litter bro tiger never yapped and her other bro sam never yapped, me mate has a tool of a dog out of him that dont yap, mate has a bitch out of him to a smokey dancer bitch that dont yap...........old judy gave odd yips when she wasn't fit and me mates bitch give odd yap when not fit so 2 from all them isn't bad...........maybe the ones you seen were off bad stocksman

all buddy stuff yaps ive seen 7 run out of him over the past few season noisy twats the lot of them anybody eles heard of this ?????????????

i've had 2 that never yapped, maloneys roxy never yapped, her litter sis tina never yapped her litter bro tiger never yapped and her other bro sam never yapped, me mate has a tool of a dog out of him that dont yap, mate has a bitch out of him to a smokey dancer bitch that dont yap...........old judy gave odd yips when she wasn't fit and me mates bitch give odd yap when not fit so 2 from all them isn't bad...........maybe the ones you seen were off bad stocksman

paul greves buddy stuff yap,they kill the hares but they yap,the others ive seen yap and its not the stock men,ive heard of others yap,dont get me wrong its not abad line for being game and having wind but its tht yapping i dont like .
  • Like 1

paul greves buddy stuff yap,they kill the hares but they yap,the others ive seen yap and its not the stock men,ive heard of others yap,dont get me wrong its not abad line for being game and having wind but its tht yapping i dont like .

YOU CAN F@CKIN YAP

• Like 2

Nice pup jamie john sent me photo off 5 of them offered me one I'd loved one but can't keep them all. I know the mother of them well the guy came to ireland last year use my dog bitch mental wudnt let any dog near her john said same they had to get her done artificaly. Best of luck with it.

give me an ugly yapper over a pretty jacker any day,, aslong as the dog is doing its job does it really matter if it yaps,, granted it is annpying but who cares, it doesnt stop them killing

if your somewhere were its hot a yapper can bring it on top for you with its yapping yapping yapping,do you run yappers???????
  • Like 1

is that true are they really yappers or you at the wind up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: