seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

Jamie that was a good houdini trick today you loosing it mate chatting to yourself :boogy: Thats a good clip but clips mean nowt for several reasons first rabbits could've been poor or clogged up are they run often what time of year was it all on your word pal dont doubt you. No point arguing over this i'm entitled to my opinion like you are. If slimshady seen the dog not miss much as long as hes honest with himself as thats who hes only fooling. Did the dog go to trial i dont want to tell the site how it faired. Simple the line not for me but the men who have it feed them if they like them thats all that matters. Ive pm you details of my offer for a run if you wish to pm me your number. :thumbs:

I'm certainly not fooling myself , you probably don't regard my opinion as you will not of heard of me as I am not match man , nor do I get into petty arguments,I don't normally post on here but I feel I am qualified in this case more than most.I can only Speak up for a dog who I have seen run over 2 seasons week in week out over winter . He was first class , strong ,quick with lots of stamina and a massive heart. He would still be pulling to run after an 8 hour day, he caught lots more than his fare share and did it with style , what more could you want from a dog especially as it was brought up by the owner from a pup instead of paying big money for it as an adult dog . Like I said before in a previous post ,we don't do kick ups or plough bashing . Long slips if you want to truly test a dog

slim shady u speak from the heart and me and cocker love u for that

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Jamie that was a good houdini trick today you loosing it mate chatting to yourself :boogy: Thats a good clip but clips mean nowt for several reasons first rabbits could've been poor or clogged up are they run often what time of year was it all on your word pal dont doubt you. No point arguing over this i'm entitled to my opinion like you are. If slimshady seen the dog not miss much as long as hes honest with himself as thats who hes only fooling. Did the dog go to trial i dont want to tell the site how it faired. Simple the line not for me but the men who have it feed them if they like them thats all that matters. Ive pm you details of my offer for a run if you wish to pm me your number. :thumbs:

I'm certainly not fooling myself , you probably don't regard my opinion as you will not of heard of me as I am not match man , nor do I get into petty arguments,I don't normally post on here but I feel I am qualified in this case more than most.I can only Speak up for a dog who I have seen run over 2 seasons week in week out over winter . He was first class , strong ,quick with lots of stamina and a massive heart. He would still be pulling to run after an 8 hour day, he caught lots more than his fare share and did it with style , what more could you want from a dog especially as it was brought up by the owner from a pup instead of paying big money for it as an adult dog . Like I said before in a previous post ,we don't do kick ups or plough bashing . Long slips if you want to truly test a dog

slim shady u speak from the heart and me and cocker love u for that

a f****n cracking reply slim

Good to see fellas opinions some interesting ones. A few things puzzeling me. :hmm: Noone seems to have commented on the day the dog went out n trail with B Finney on open land rabbits that were run 2 or 3 times a week no kick ups or plough bashing ass i said when the truth arises they bury their heads in the sand which is why i said only fooling themselves. Pinky you love the line are you gona use the dog on sonia??? The bitch in clips runs very well fensrfar has offered me a run best of 5 i have nowt but we offered to run me pals dog only stupid lurcher x lurcher on my permission be easy win for fensrfar but he aint sent me his number. ;)

Fensrfar my name has nowt to do with it you made me an offer few posts back you run me with your bud x pure i accepted to run me pals dog. So you offered the match give me your number i ring you near the time meet you near my land then you see who i am. We've only lurcher x lurcher nowt to lose. the rest lays with you. :bye: