seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

this is me pals bitch valerie aka the red rocket buddy x sonia..accounted for a fair few back end of season.. very fast aggressive bitch be one to watch this coming season :thumbs: http://Photo0086_003_001.jpg

cracking pup looking forward to seeing her this coming season

Is that jontys running addiction nice dog

valerie.. she looks in tip top condition and have heard very good reports about it.. told ian to gether buthe wouldnt have it ..she was a special pup her even when they was running around my garden u could tell she was special

from what ive seen mate she definately got summit i know its early doors to say but a think she'll be doing 4's maybe 5's by end of season

hope so as long as oneturns out decent in the litter ill be happy . im not a great believer like many who breed that every pup they have is a world beater .. but valerie is like her mam and grandmother u could see she was something special just needs bringing out in her.

Edited by karlsberg
  • Like 1

Is that jontys running addiction nice dog

valerie.. she looks in tip top condition and have heard very good reports about it.. told ian to gether buthe wouldnt have it ..she was a special pup her even when they was running around my garden u could tell she was special

from what ive seen mate she definately got summit i know its early doors to say but a think she'll be doing 4's maybe 5's by end of season

I bet she takes a good bit of his skin this year when he tries to take the quarry she is one mean fker and will be wearing a muzzle in the motor

no more mate off me.. i think we lining lauren after next season if she matched this yr and runs as well as last yr..

watched a bit of Lauren on YouTube from the clips that are up she is a very decent bitch and great around cover if you do breed from her are you putting buddy across her or scout ?

no more mate off me.. i think we lining lauren after next season if she matched this yr and runs as well as last yr..

How come alot of you guys seem to think a dog has to be matched to be good or worthy of breeding from? I know if a dog wins matches it proves it is good but they is plenty out there what are not matched just as good. Never matched a dog in my life but my dogs get run hard twice sometimes three times a week and dont let me down, just because there is money at stake means nothing.
  • Like 2

How come alot of you guys seem to think a dog has to be matched to be good or worthy of breeding from? I know if a dog wins matches it proves it is good but they is plenty out there what are not matched just as good. Never matched a dog in my life but my dogs get run hard twice sometimes three times a week and dont let me down, just because there is money at stake means nothing.

:yes:

:thumbs: its whos theys matched mandy cant gin bruv, ner know theys mite put a name on :D

if you want your dog to be known and be talked about youve got to be in it to win it. people always like to hear about dogs that have been matched and won not the loser and that is what people are scared of losing. if a dog loses 3 or 4 matches no one wants to know it . the people who say you dont need to match a dog well work it out for yourself :thumbs:

I know what you are saying but i have seen a few well known men matching near me and catching very little. On one occasion 1 betwwen 5 of them which decided the result of a 5 way match, not good in my opinion. Not knocking matching at all but just saying there are dogs never matched out there just as good and in some cases better. atb in slips

if you want your dog to be known and be talked about youve got to be in it to win it. people always like to hear about dogs that have been matched and won not the loser and that is what people are scared of losing. if a dog loses 3 or 4 matches no one wants to know it . the people who say you dont need to match a dog well work it out for yourself :thumbs:

these chavies say a lot of chit chat ,bout matches but les here bout who theys matched up mandy reckons theys oafies til theys puts the names on