seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

if thats a invite out for next season. yeh no worrys pal im not shy tho lol :laugh::thumbs:

yeh mate have a day out be good to have some crack.. jamie and chester and cocker will verify im shy and like a recluse lol

:thumbs:

just watch him on the way home kc he got wandering hands lol

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

yeh jamie slipping right in front of police while i was being interviewed spoilt my budding film carreer i thought. yeh good days with good people no crabbing no counting how many each other killed . that whats it all about . i got involved with dog cos i love them and still do. hopefully this yr i have something special to run and we can have a few bets.. fingers x

yeh jamie slipping right in front of police while i was being interviewed spoilt my budding film carreer i thought. yeh good days with good people no crabbing no counting how many each other killed . that whats it all about . i got involved with dog cos i love them and still do. hopefully this yr i have something special to run and we can have a few bets.. fingers x

lololololololo stop it

pinky shhhhh lol remember whenbro slipped hisdog with broken arm and a stick holdin it straight for support.. on dog dyke.or when u conned me lol ill tell that tale lol i had a brindle first x called shak i swear i matched nipper with it and foxy and he never missed a hare.he was a good dog not the best but good not even in the same league as foxy and others but was worth abet.anyways craig put on a 16 dog stake and i got pinky in first round .so a few month before i took shak lamping to get him some fitness ..i put him on a hare and he ran up road with and straight into my car and ripped his front stopperoff it was just hanging by a thread ..i took him to vets and spent a fortune on getting it [bANNED TEXT] and i thougth it did ..but every time i slipped him it would open up and then id repeat teh process .. a week before i matched pinky he killed 5 out 5 on midville and his stopper opened upso ilaid him off till i matched pinky ..met pinky went to some land he slipped his dog on one side of road andhe killed it we spotted hare on other side of road and because i didnt no teh land i asked pinkywhats on other side of dyke he said just massive land so i slipped shak he was all over hare on a little plough and he went over dyke and i thought he would have a chance onit being massive land .. ran to top of dyke and there was a 20 ft dyke full of water and 50 holes where hare went into ... pinky killed 1 more and won match i killed none ... duke was pinkys dog.. still a good day though

Edited by karlsberg

i would pay a couple of quid for a copy of the full interveiw was as funny as fook lol

i like stevie, he's, funny and he,s game, i liked it when we were in subway, after we had been for a run, and you rammed his sandwich absolutely full of jalapenos, and thought he would burn his mouth,

good old stevie, just ate fast a F@ck without even noticing what was in it,