dogs you been biten by??

I've been bitten a few times, mainly jack russels, can't stand the little barstards!! Springer spaniels, border collies and a golden retriever was the worst, took a chunk out of my arm, all because i tried to put a slip lead on it to get it in it's kennel, it wasn't a nervous dog but a bloody spoilt pet that never had to do as it was told. Scar is still clear as day now.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi all just wondering about the above. every1 goes on about big dogs attacking but what about the little dogs that get away with it! ive only ever been bit by a russel and a yorkie and dont no [NO TEX

has nobody here ever tought a fox was dead that was'nt? i know i have, i anyone heres read "work them hard treat them like heros" theres a story in that about a fox been shot in the head in a stop end

Had a coyote hanging on the skinning chains and it came back to life and bit my leg very close to my johnson. So I whacked him in the head with a tire iron and started skinning his other hind leg and he came back around again nipping at my leg again so I pulled out the .22 revolver and gave him a shot behind the ear. Finished tube skinning him and took a break by the fire. It was 10 degrees Fairenheight that day I had killed 12 Coyotes and had 11 more to skin after the the that one kept coming back to life. I was jumpy and nervous for the next 2 hours while I skinned the remaining Coyotes. Had a nightmare about an Apache Skinwalker (Indian witchdocter) that night so I went out and shot another 1/2 dozen yodel dogs the next morning just to get payback for the bad dream!

icon_eek.gif Unless your real name is Stephen King and this took place in the Pet Sematary, animals don't generally "come back to life". Call me an old softie, but wouldn't it have been better for all concerned if the coyote had been actually, properly dead before you started skinning it?

There's a saying about once could be an accident, but twice looks like carelessness.

Hmmm.

I agree, skinning an animal that isnt dead icon_eek.gif

You deserve to be bitten, bloody disgusting thumbdown.gifwallbash.gif

Shot the damn thing with a .243 and it wasn't moving - so in my book it's OK to skin! Do british blokes carry a stethascope to check your rabbits a for a heart beat before you skin them? Or do you just leave your kills for the crow's or to rot?:hmm:

Had a coyote hanging on the skinning chains and it came back to life and bit my leg very close to my johnson. So I whacked him in the head with a tire iron and started skinning his other hind leg and he came back around again nipping at my leg again so I pulled out the .22 revolver and gave him a shot behind the ear. Finished tube skinning him and took a break by the fire. It was 10 degrees Fairenheight that day I had killed 12 Coyotes and had 11 more to skin after the the that one kept coming back to life. I was jumpy and nervous for the next 2 hours while I skinned the remaining Coyotes. Had a nightmare about an Apache Skinwalker (Indian witchdocter) that night so I went out and shot another 1/2 dozen yodel dogs the next morning just to get payback for the bad dream!

icon_eek.gif Unless your real name is Stephen King and this took place in the Pet Sematary, animals don't generally "come back to life". Call me an old softie, but wouldn't it have been better for all concerned if the coyote had been actually, properly dead before you started skinning it?

There's a saying about once could be an accident, but twice looks like carelessness.

Hmmm.

Shot the damn thing with a .243 and it wasn't moving - so in my book it's OK to skin! Do british blokes carry a stethascope to check your rabbits a for a heart beat before you skin them? Or do you just leave your kills for the crow's or to rot?:hmm:

Why hit it with a tyre iron when you had a gun to do the job proply, :doh::no: thats whats f*****g bad in my eyes, you would rather of tried to bash the things skull in when you could of humanly put it down, :thumbdown:

Hmmm.

Too right :angry: The coyote didn't "come back to life" it was never bloody dead! Pity it didn't pull a load of your skin off...

Hmmm.

Too right :angry: The coyote didn't "come back to life" it was never bloody dead! Pity it didn't pull a load of your skin off...

OK I am a wrong minded careless heartless meanie and you guy's dont like my story , boo hoo cry me a friggin river. PM me your address and I mail you a box of kleenex tissues.....

Hmmm.

OK I am a wrong minded careless heartless meanie and you guy's dont like my story , boo hoo cry me a friggin river. PM me your address and I mail you a box of kleenex tissues.....

has nobody here ever tought a fox was dead that was'nt? i know i have, i anyone heres read "work them hard treat them like heros" theres a story in that about a fox been shot in the head in a stop end, left on the ground while back filling and carryed a mile back to the jeep by the tail only to do a runner as soon as it was put on the jeep.

• Like 1

Hmmm.

you never answered why you thought best to bash it over the head rather than shoot when as you said you had a 22. pistol in your pocket ????

Hmmm.

you never answered why you thought best to bash it over the head rather than shoot when as you said you had a 22. pistol in your pocket ????

I never said the pistol was in my pocket the tire iron was close by as I used it to pry open the frozen tail gate of my truck. I was skinning and why would I want to slime up a clean pistol - I wear latex skinning gloves when skinning - to use the pistol I would want to remove a glove. You are reading your own ideas into this and are obviously upset with me so this will be the last question I answer from you, have a good day mate and don't be hating......:victory:

Edited by SHOTGUNSNIPER

We used have [dalmatian] when we were kids, and it bit my brother in the hand :angry: . The dog used to sleep under the table in the kitchen,he went to call the dog out that morning. But the fecker didnt want go out,he went grab it and bang :c it got him. :censored: . He said the pain was like if you had your hand [hit]with a hammer :no: . And thats just norm size dog with norm size jaw, just think what breeds with powerful jaws could do. :yes:

got bit by a big rhodisian ridgeback grabbed my knee so ipunched it in the side of the head it let go and grabbed my other leg totally ripped my pants off me :: ,i stood there in my shorts which two minutes before were a pair of jeans,white as a sheet with both knees poring with blood