park breed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bull-greyhound

well we had n.steven b.nuttall k.gould g.mason lets try the parks breed this my bitch. Pics or comments lads of the breed GOOD AND BAD here we go again

Fin :thumbs:

nice type dog there budd ;)

whn shes not having fantams :clapper::victory::thumbs:

any one herd of a parks bred dog called micky or mick from north east hes about ten now still workin :thumbs:

Was a good dog in the Northwest called Mick, off Park, in the late 80's. I used it over a Park bitch I had at the time, kept a dog back and put that over a bitch out of Parks Jimmy. All turned out well. ;)

think ur old mate misinformed u pal, thers plenty of parks stuff in and around yorkshie, do ur homework before u pass speculation, if u no were to go n the [bANNED TEXT] people the lines very much there to b had. sorry to piss on ur fire mate

Edited by CorkyJohn

there u go again, corki john, speculating, were do u get the old from. this was a good thread, but as usual thers always 1 who likes to bring the tone down. i see u was busy all winter on the keypap. think most terrier lads was out doing a bit of work wi there terriers, sorry if i offended u.but like i said theres plenty jps stuff out there, unless were all kidding ourselfs, (NOT )

probably another good thread going to get f****d up with the bitching, as said you will probably have to know the right people to get the true line as there will be alot of folk out there willing to lie to folk to sell them a pup, even jp has phoned folk in the past when he has seen park bred pups for sale and some of them havnt got a clue how there own dogs are bred, jp own words, : only believe half the things you see and nothing of what you hear : lets try to keep the thread on a positive side, atb

over the last 25yrs ive had 1 or 2 of john parks terriers the mans a genius and a gent nothing e dosent no about terriers n the work thay do, i had a bitch out o his bitch tina in 1976 1OO% earth dog called her kizzi she died doing [bANNED TEXT] she loved, i now av a bitch in my kennels out of his old dog tigger ive put a picture up 4 u call her red 6yrs old like all jps terrirs, 1OO% earth dog

nice dog that mate

glad u like the bithch duckling,it seems to me u sound about the same age as myself,been doing it sum yrs then,its a shame the laws arnt as relaxed as they wer 25yrs ago,the bitch in the picture is the last 1 living in the litter iv brought a young black n tan middelton worker ova worker bred hoping e covers her nxt time shes in season ,we can only try

like the 2 dogs mate

they make sum nice pups

probably another good thread going to get f****d up with the bitching, as said you will probably have to know the right people to get the true line as there will be alot of folk out there willing to lie to folk to sell them a pup, even jp has phoned folk in the past when he has seen park bred pups for sale and some of them havnt got a clue how there own dogs are bred, jp own words, : only believe half the things you see and nothing of what you hear : lets try to keep the thread on a positive side, atb

totally agree co chise when jp parts with a pup its not about the money

JP is a top man. a true gent.Not many men have stuck in this game 50 years and still got good dogs. in my eyes the man is a legend. it will be a sad day when he passes on. and i hope the dog theiving scum that stole his dog get their comeuppance.T