the election the ban the tories

Have to agree whole heartedly the lads that drive over farmers fields leaving gates open etc etc are the ones who have ruined it for everyone ....not only does it spoil it for the genuine lads who have respect for all things in the country side as farmers will not giveout permission with lads with dogs and you cant blame them ...also its jo public watching these neds on the TV that think everyone with a lurcher is like that ......Stupid pics on public sites like these with the .retirieved fox ;);) bullshit does not help our cause either ....If you are on a hott bit of ground no one should ever no you have been there .

Heres a stupid law that I cant get my head around ...if your done for hare coursing you get your vehicle taken from you ...but if your done for drunk driving you dont ...doesnt make sence to me .

Personally as far as the laws regarding fox hunting with hounds I would leave it as there are that many loop holes in this stupid law that its workable there are plenty of packs out there hunting day in day out week after week

If there are lads leaving gates open etc fair enough, its understandable. Maybe there's more arseholes down your way but not all cause the damage you say. If permission is not an option it's either poaching or give up the dogs - the 2nd is not an option

Poaching is not the issue ...its respecting the ground and quarry you poach

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY TRUE AND FOR REAL COUNTRY GUYS WHO RESPECT THERE QAURRY AND ONLY TAKE THERE QAURRY IT ISNT DIFFICULT JUST MORE CAREFULL ,IVE NEVER HAD MUCH GREIF OUT DOING IT ALWAYS ON WAY HOME LATE ON ,IF YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL MAIN ROADS FIND THATS WHEN THEY ARE ON , BUT YOU NEVER TAKE YOUR BAG HOME WITH YOU LOL

Corky

If you bothered to read my other posts you would see who's side im on,the only change will be for the privelidged not ordineary lads like us,even if the law doesnt change no police chief will dare prosecute a hunt/toff,they are blatently breaking the law now and havent stopped hunting at all,we all know it,fact is they dont need to change the law.

As for me i broke the law twice this morning and dont intend to stop EVER,f**k em.

STEVE ITS NOT ANBOUT BREAKING THE LAW ITS ABOUT PUTTING URESELF WITH LESS CHANCE OF BEING CAUGHT AND BEING CLEVER WITH IT MATE ,HOPEFULLY THE LAWS WILL HELP THE WORKING MAN BUT WELL I CANT SEE IT BUT YOU NEVER NO

Well i carnt ever remember the tories doing anything to help the working man and bringing back courseing wont be one of them.atb dell

STEVE ITS NOT ANBOUT BREAKING THE LAW ITS ABOUT PUTTING URESELF WITH LESS CHANCE OF BEING CAUGHT AND BEING CLEVER WITH IT MATE ,HOPEFULLY THE LAWS WILL HELP THE WORKING MAN BUT WELL I CANT SEE IT BUT YOU NEVER NO

The Tories wont help ordineary people,hunters or not,as for being careful mate ive been at it for nearly 40 yrs and no convictions,few close shaves though.

I remember back in 91 when the tories where in power they brought out the dda

a little girl was killed up in Dundee by rotties the mother campaigned for a ban and still is to this day but the kennel club has alot of power

but what did the tories do they banned the pitbull "F*kin Joke"

this ban was put through by the kennel club and rspca

a few months after that Major was caught humpin Edwnia Currie lol.

You have to bare in mind its not Cameron who will overturn the ban he will put it to open vote, now the thing is that if the Tories get in there will be more seats held by the govening party, labour pushed it passed the house of Lords because they held a majority seat so bring in the ban, the reverse will happen if the tories get in, the ban may not be completely overturned but if it takes the heat of every man with a lurcher I will be happier even if it can be done via coursing clubs on permission.

I will be happy even if they get labour out as Labour have taken us into the second major recession and fuxd this country !

I will do what I do regardless ! ban or no ban

david camoron has never said he will lift the ban , he has said there will be a FREE VOTE on wether to repeal the ban if he comes to power!

i think it will go 2 ways ; registered fox hounds will be allowed to hunt foxes

the couseing of hares/fox/deer will still be illigal and diggin will stay as it is but the state will clamp right down on animal creulty issues and the penaltys will be very severe lamping will be fcked even if you are after rabbits

A good point,after all the damage done by the field drivers i wouldnt be surprised if theres a blanket ban on lamping,or keepers/registered pest controllers only,thanks lads,you know who you are.

Stop talking out ur arse, there's people poaching all over Gt Britain & you think the minority who drive the fields have spoilt it for others? Silly c**t

No but i disnae help matter's, The same as deer carcasse's lying all over and family's out with kids stumbling across them, we all need to do our bit to make it better and easier on ourselfs!!

The Tories wont help ordineary people,hunters or not,as for being careful mate ive been at it for nearly 40 yrs and no convictions,few close shaves though.

Fair comment but it's only in the last four five year's that they have started hitting us hard, we never used to get bothered at all full stop!!

I think everybodys takeing it for granted that the tories are going to win the next electionhmm.gif Stranger things have happened.

Dont matter who gets in Dell,may as well vote "raving monster looney" couldnt make a bigger balls up than this lot imo.

Acepack some things have been hot for a long time.

First may I say I hate politics always have done I am proud to say that I am the son of a miner and my grandfather and his father to was a miner,Being born and bred in the Cynon Valley It has always been instilled into me to vote Labour,and up until 15 Years ago I probably still would have.

The Hunting Ban turned me over night,also the handling of the foot and mouth, and the way this government in general treats the rural way of life,we are like shit on their shoes,they would rather look after antis and badgers than old folk or country people.

Voting Tory might not bring life back to normality for us,but any progress is better than what You will get from Labour if they get back in,because if they do I don't think they have finished with us Yet,what next snares ,illegal to hunt rabbits,and rats with dogs.

Will I be voting Tory ????? Your bloody right I will

STOP HUNTING I WOULD RATHER SHOVE A WASP UP MY ARSE