the election the ban the tories

looks like the country will go to the polls in may, and more than likely the tories will win, they reckon they w ill overturn the ban soon after gettin in power,what do people on here believe will happen,will it be registerd hunts only,or will they just scrap the ban and return to how things were ?,personally just cant believe any word that comes out of any politicians mouth,you just cant trust convulsive liars.what do you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you that you cant believe anything a politician says and wouldnt be surprised if it was only for registered hunts. Realistically imo they may aswell scrap it all if they going to do any, its the registered fox hunts that seem to upset the public/antis the most and by overturning the full ban it may get them a few extra votes in the future from your average lurcher/terrier owner.

Fingures crossed anyway

Foxhunting back to normal,greyhound coursing very very outside chance,the hunting laws will be used to the full and most likely penalties for poaching,coursing without permission or ordineary lads digging will be increased,its the smart move,they can weigh one off aginst the other.

IE: "we are only allowing recognised/licenced proffesionals to hunt,but strongly curbing any illegal/cruel practices" Not that Joe public knows the difference anyway,not that there is any really.

Probably they will come up with some bullshit study saying the wild mammals have suffered/increased and become a problem,because of the ban as well.

Lets see if the hunts join the next march in support of those that backed them,dont hold your breath.

personally i think the lurcher terrier owner has just about no chance of getting our sport back, coursing deer with lurchers again legal.. absolutely no chance. i think just possibly registered hunts may get licenses back but with strict guidelines. although i think what will happen is parliament will just have a nother vote in house which will sway towards the antis yet again. f**k tony blair and fuk the ban :thumbdown:

I think this is an excellent post which should turn out to be interesting with all the comments, It will be interesting just to find out how many of the people on here vote for the tories me personally i think it's the only way forward and hope they change it but for all not only the regester hunts etc, But what beats me is all the bad publicity that's slapped about here there and everywhere regards the cruelty we bring to animal's, Orginised crime syndicates, drugs violence etc etc, This is what will make it hard for us and will continue to make it hard for future, we know it happens but it's not as bad as they make out, Who are you voting for?

"ONE LIFE LIVE IT"

Not sure who im voting for , but we get promised if tories get in hunting ban lifted ? NO CHANCE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO HUNT WILL BE REGISTERED HUNTS , HONEST LADS LIKE US WILL STILL GET PULLED OVER 4 CARRYING DOGS , IT ALL STINKS LADS N LASSES, DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM NEVER WILL EITHER. WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF FARMERS GET FINES FOR PEOPLE SHOOTING ON THEIR LAND EVEN WITH PERMISSION , ONLY TIME WILL TELL. KEEP ON HUNTING ALL FCK THE BAN

Edited by terrierone

david camoron has never said he will lift the ban , he has said there will be a FREE VOTE on wether to repeal the ban if he comes to power!

i think it will go 2 ways ; registered fox hounds will be allowed to hunt foxes

the couseing of hares/fox/deer will still be illigal and diggin will stay as it is but the state will clamp right down on animal creulty issues and the penaltys will be very severe lamping will be fcked even if you are after rabbits

david camoron has never said he will lift the ban , he has said there will be a FREE VOTE on wether to repeal the ban if he comes to power!

i think it will go 2 ways ; registered fox hounds will be allowed to hunt foxes

the couseing of hares/fox/deer will still be illigal and diggin will stay as it is but the state will clamp right down on animal creulty issues and the penaltys will be very severe lamping will be fcked even if you are after rabbits

A good point,after all the damage done by the field drivers i wouldnt be surprised if theres a blanket ban on lamping,or keepers/registered pest controllers only,thanks lads,you know who you are.

Edited by steveS.Yorks

its all about numbers guys

and people,s that dont want to see ban lifted,,,,out number hunting guys

sorry guys but its all about numbers,,,,,and every house hold want to be seen to be green,,,,meaning recyling and no hunting

THERE,S NO CHANCE BANN BEING LIFTED NOW,,,,THE SAME WAY THEY WONT INTROUCE SMOKING BACK IN PUBS,,,,,ONCE THEY GET THERE TEETH IN ,,,THERE,S NO WAY ANY OFF THOSE LAWS WILL GET LIFTED,,,,, :no::no::no:

Foxhunting back to normal,greyhound coursing very very outside chance,the hunting laws will be used to the full and most likely penalties for poaching,coursing without permission or ordineary lads digging will be increased,its the smart move,they can weigh one off aginst the other.

IE: "we are only allowing recognised/licenced proffesionals to hunt,but strongly curbing any illegal/cruel practices" Not that Joe public knows the difference anyway,not that there is any really.

Probably they will come up with some bullshit study saying the wild mammals have suffered/increased and become a problem,because of the ban as well.

Lets see if the hunts join the next march in support of those that backed them,dont hold your breath.

CORRECT!!!!they make us coursing scum of the earth..