out for a wonder

festa

hi lads

well me and marksman decided to go out for a couple of hours last night and for me it was a help save my pellets campaign 4 hours and never fired a shot apart form the end of the night when i made my gun safe .... there was alot of noise coming from some local gypsies who decided to camp right next to the permission (thats was my excuse) wor kid managed to bag 2 both good 40mtr shots with a little cross wind you can tell his gun is sorted now ,,,,,,well done buddy ...

atb gary

Cheers for doing the basic write up mate as you said, not a lot happened...Hopefully we'll have a better night tonight!

Here's the pics from last night anyway...

_MG_1715.jpg

Both clinical headshots although the wind must've caught the second one slightly as it hit it in it's eye instead of the "sweet spot"

_MG_1723.jpg

_MG_1724.jpg

Darryl

Good shooting Darryl buddy,

Gary is obviously starting to slip :whistling: .

Thats what happens when you move from .22 calibre to the dark side :tongue2:

Well if that hasnt started a competition between you both nothing will LOL

All the best

Si

Edited by zini

LOL Sweeney :laugh::laugh: .

Thats it boys lets give it to Gary :doh:8):doh: LOL.

No seriously Gary all the best tonight mate ;)

Im tempted to have a walk around the woods at the back of my house with the lamp and TS45.

Si

Well guys we've decided to sack it for tonight..... Rabbits are few and far between. Maybe it's because we decided to visit earlier than normal but those that we did see were very lampshy. We both tried different colour filters with myself trying Amber and Gary green, but it didn't seem to make any difference. The next step is to try a dimmer!

After a cuppa and Shannons(kershan-festas daughter) impromptu makeshift "bucket toilet" stop we headed back out but to no avail.....

Wor kid never even fired a shot again except to check zero and discharge to put his rifle away, so he's had a bad couple of nights.

Hopefully things will change for us both next outing!

Can't win em all

Darryl

hi ya darryl and gary

good shooting and very true gary i went out this morning and nothing at all instead me and my lad set up a target and sat there for 3 hours shooting targets but even though we didnt shoot anything we still had a great time buddy the enjoyment of being out was just enough and no doubt you will double up tonight matey

shay

another small update.....

after leaving wor kids I dropped into our small permission (about an acre if that!) and quickly lamped the field.

Much to my surprise I saw no less than 15 bunnies littering the place, one sat at an estimated 15M away from where I was standing frozen solid to the spot. With the beam lighting up the "pearl" I gave it a mildot holdunder and let the Defiant do what they were made for!

Here's tonights bag.....

STA60005.jpg

Darryl