wheaten terrier?

• 2 weeks later...

good luck with youre search, but i think it will take time for the right one ;). dont listen to the likes of hepher you always get some clever dik behind a keyboard :yes:

& sometimes the same person using a few different names :no:

good luck with youre search, but i think it will take time for the right one ;). dont listen to the likes of hepher you always get some clever dik behind a keyboard :yes:

& sometimes the same person using a few different names :no:

SORRY WAZ IS THAT COMMENT DIRECTED AT MYSELF?

Right,I'll put you straight on a few things here,first I am looking for a bitch because its almost all bitches I keep.Ive kept bull terriers for the last 23 years,how many litters did I breed in that time?I'll tell you,1 litter of which 2 became very decent dogs and the rest doing ok with good dog lads.,that was in 2004,the time when bull terriers were at their height of popularity,a great oppertunity for me to make easy money if I so wished,I DIDNT PARTAKE IN JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON.I had proper bred wheaten up to 4 weeks ago but he didnt make the standard we looked for in the breed,what did I do with him?I put him to sleep,I was asked to sell him but in the interest of the breed I decided to put him to sleep.I have given aterrier to a member on here last season free of charge,I gave 3 terriers to another member on here free of charge,if you would like to know who it was pm me as I dont like to splash my buisness all over the place for all to see.Hepher I have kept wheatens many years ago and bulls up to a few months ago so faint hearted I am not,Big bad beautifull I wouldnt be breeding the wheaten to terriers,we have our own line of black dogs that are coming up very well in the last few years so no need to out cross.I find bitches that bit less aggresive than dogs and I prefer bitches anyway but not so I can breed for cash,I work when I can for a living.Mr. Hunter thanks for the info,I will see whats what in the next few weeks.Pity every time a request is written it has to be looked upon with suspicion,but with the way the dog world is I can understand why sometimes.i was doing my homework on a few whaten lines here in eire and a lot of those about have been in my last wheaten,which puts me thinking if I will bother,Thanks to all for their input,

Guest dee mac

just because the wheaten you owned didnt measure up dos nt mean the dogs behind it were bad dogs as you probably know yourself all cant make the grade from terriers to gundogs to greyhounds. whatever the breed out of the best that can be found some will make it some will not so keep looking and hopefully you ll get what your after :thumbs:

Right,I'll put you straight on a few things here,first I am looking for a bitch because its almost all bitches I keep.Ive kept bull terriers for the last 23 years,how many litters did I breed in that time?I'll tell you,1 litter of which 2 became very decent dogs and the rest doing ok with good dog lads.,that was in 2004,the time when bull terriers were at their height of popularity,a great oppertunity for me to make easy money if I so wished,I DIDNT PARTAKE IN JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON.I had proper bred wheaten up to 4 weeks ago but he didnt make the standard we looked for in the breed,what did I do with him?I put him to sleep,I was asked to sell him but in the interest of the breed I decided to put him to sleep.I have given aterrier to a member on here last season free of charge,I gave 3 terriers to another member on here free of charge,if you would like to know who it was pm me as I dont like to splash my buisness all over the place for all to see.Hepher I have kept wheatens many years ago and bulls up to a few months ago so faint hearted I am not,Big bad beautifull I wouldnt be breeding the wheaten to terriers,we have our own line of black dogs that are coming up very well in the last few years so no need to out cross.I find bitches that bit less aggresive than dogs and I prefer bitches anyway but not so I can breed for cash,I work when I can for a living.Mr. Hunter thanks for the info,I will see whats what in the next few weeks.Pity every time a request is written it has to be looked upon with suspicion,but with the way the dog world is I can understand why sometimes.i was doing my homework on a few whaten lines here in eire and a lot of those about have been in my last wheaten,which puts me thinking if I will bother,Thanks to all for their input,

thats the problem on here mate,from just a few lines in your first post,you have now had to write a complete statement on here to justify your reasoning,good luck finding the right dog mate,you sound like a bloke that knows what he wants and why he wants it :thumbs:

Well put mate. :clapper: Theres always someone has to SHOUT their mouth off.

In reality I can understand Hephers views,the working wheaten SHOULD be held in high esteem and not passed on to less experienced dog men for i can safetly say from experience they are a liability if they kick off(I learnt the hard way),they are also a super canine which is why more and more wheaten lurchers are evolving.Hepher,first point here,I dont have a reputation,nor do I want one.I just keep a few dogs and enjoy the sport that comes with them, if/when I take a wheaten I want it to be of the highest standard and exactly what i want,I dont want to be kicking sods later saying I wish I had taken a bitch,why settle for something you dont want,take no offence hepher you are right in what you say to an extent.Watchman its highly amusing allright,it started off with,''wheaten bitch wanted from good stock'' and we end up with a saga :clapper: Im actually going off the idea now,not because of this debate but from what ive seen in the last few weeks,Thanks for the comments whatever way you look at it,it makes agood debate though dont you think.