Elliot Morley

Its the best news i have heard all year!

The slimey rat is going to be charged for claiming £14k and £16K that he was not entitled to..

EErrmm...seems he forgot that he had paid his mortgage off when he put in the £30+k claims!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

It must be some man who forgets that they had paid their mortgage off........ :notworthy: Let us hope the slimey toad gets some time....Time will tell...... :victory:

Great. We would all be charged if we effectively stole £30,000, so why are they any different.

I doubt they will get much if any time though, even the worst criminals are only in for 3/4 years these days, so what chance has a fat cat MP with a good lawyer got of going in prison. Little!

While I'm glad these FOUR troughers have been charged; let's not forget there were allmost FOUR HUNDRED M.P.s ordered to pay back money they stole !! These four are just a sacraficial ONE PERCENT of the thieves !! And I will bet now, that not one of them gets jail time !! When the Establisment Judges and the Masonic handshakes have their way, these four will slip off into some well paid "consultancy" jobs !!

Cheers.

i just paid mine off.end of last year and i wont forget it.when the missus asked me what i wanted for xmas i said nowt.coz i already had it.

niether will i forget the last 20 years i spent grafting to pay for it.all the 6 to 6 shifts and saturdays and sundays.something them idiots will never have to do.

might be a shithole at times.but its my shithole.so :feck: em all.

While I'm glad these FOUR troughers have been charged; let's not forget there were allmost FOUR HUNDRED M.P.s ordered to pay back money they stole !! These four are just a sacraficial ONE PERCENT of the thieves !! And I will bet now, that not one of them gets jail time !! When the Establisment Judges and the Masonic handshakes have their way, these four will slip off into some well paid "consultancy" jobs !!

Cheers.

Can I take it you know nothing of Freemasonry CP?

I do not think it belongs in this frame.

As to M P's who have defrauded us ,chuck them out ,I am with you on that.

What pisses me off are the adverts/warnings on the TV about benefit fraud.

I've no problem with them being brought to answer for their misdeeds ,but their misdemeanours pale beside the greedy antics of MP's who are not strapped for cash to start with.

Cheers.

Can I take it you know nothing of Freemasonry CP?

I do not think it belongs in this frame.

As to M P's who have defrauded us ,chuck them out ,I am with you on that.

What pisses me off are the adverts/warnings on the TV about benefit fraud.

I've no problem with them being brought to answer for their misdeeds ,but their misdemeanours pale beside the greedy antics of MP's who are not strapped for cash to start with.

So you think Freemasonry isn't rife in the Legislature, Judiciary and the Police ??????????? You may be insinuating you are a Freemason, which undoubtatly prooves you are not. Neither am I, unfourtunately.

Cheers.

Its rather ironic that he is one of the ones responsable for making hunting people criminals.....

He should be tried for Theft and Treason ....he has defrauded the country....using tax payers money to line his bed. Lets hope he gets the full weight of the law....... :gunsmilie:

pay back time for the charlatans , i new a few white collar crims they got 6 months for 30 gees and one got 1.2 milion fraud over 20 years he got 4 years ,hope they get something cause im sure joe blog would

Come on guys be fair if you could take it and get away with it you would.

Slight tax fiddle? Someone else's deer/rabbit/fish ? All the same just some jobs got better perks. And its easy to forget to pay for some shopping if its been a long day, or forget to buy a lottery ticket. I forgot when i paid off my mortgage and because i was earning 250k/year plus bonuses i had so much money i didnt notice the difference in my bank account for ages until a very sexy young lady from the bank turned up at my front door to give me some advice on the best way to invest and spend it. We were just organising tickets to view my new holiday home in barbados when the alarm went off.....bloody dreams.

Hold on thats tax payers money, MY MONEY the fuc*r stole.Hang him.

But it cost 1.6M in investigation fees to recoup the 1.1M they stole! Maybe we should have let them keep it, it would have cost us all less!!!