whats happinin

I was out the other day, and the dog, picked up a young one about 5 weeks old, now the farmer, he didnt cut his Maize, corn, untill, 2nd week of december, so maybe possible, with the good feeding of the corn, and other grass that was growing, with the protection of the corn crop,the Rabbits were in top condition, and the youngsters were born in that hard frost and snow,even the youngster, was in good condition,and about 2 miles away there was an outbreak of Mixie, in October, last,year, but these rabbits were in good condition,

was out last nite on the lamp on a local walk for the rabbits first slip dog got it but let it go then it got the next to then when i gutted the rabbits they had young inside them at this time of year??? whats happinin

animals are certanily breeding earlier these days , theres leverlets about now

was out last nite on the lamp on a local walk for the rabbits first slip dog got it but let it go then it got the next to then when i gutted the rabbits they had young inside them at this time of year??? whats happinin

animals are certanily breeding earlier these days , theres leverlets about now

There seems to be leverets about all the year round now. ive seen them the size of rabbits november,december time over the past couple of years

Well it's not happening hear in Ilkeston, Ive never seen so few rabbits, which is a real concern as my pup hasnt even been on the back of a coney never mind catching one, heard Mixy hit the population hard last summer, but they ve been decimated, Ive been out all Week, well part from todsy and Ive not seen 1 rabbit !!! strange