out last night with the bullx

went 4 a shine lastnight i have a half cross bitch and a 58 38 dog both quite heavy set dogs. i was out 4 about a hour half and it come in foggy i caught 11 rabbits. what i was gettig at a lot of people think ah bullx fox dogs but mine can catch rabbits quite easy. just didnt no if anybody runs bullx that can catch rabbit with ease 2. happy hunting lads.

went 4 a shine lastnight i have a half cross bitch and a 58 38 dog both quite heavy set dogs. i was out 4 about a hour half and it come in foggy i caught 11 rabbits. what i was gettig at a lot of people think ah bullx fox dogs but mine can catch rabbits quite easy. just didnt no if anybody runs bullx that can catch rabbit with ease 2. happy hunting lads.

never really drawn to bullx but one of my friend has just bought a blinding pup, retrieving second hand bunnies looking like a promising little bitch. Also know of others all doing well on bunnies.

never had one that couldnt catch them mate,mind you ,dont get big hauls round my way,into double figures is classed as a very good night,but they certainly not caught any less,than other xs iv seen and had in the past

Edited by watchman