saluki

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

red ,,lad

georgeous dog mate lovely colours how old is the dog u pay alot for him?

We bred her ourselves, we had her mother but lost her last week. Absolutely devastated, she had a tumour on her spleen which caused internal bleeding. Im pleased we have her pup to remember her by.

think you replyed on the wrong thread mate you didnt breed my dog!!!!

Mark, name me other litters that have auto immune disorders, we know Kizzy/ Pharoh are massively inter breed but I don't think most of the coursing sals in this country are anything other than that, interbred, as a concerned Saluki owner please tell me where the auto immune disorder is linked to the Kizzy/ Pharoh lines

annie dont be concerned at all . one cannot be predisposed to a genetic fault especially if its not there in the first place . this to me is nothing short of a hatchet job on khan .the problem with the litter which produced the coloured pup with the windswept legs were they were very closely inbred the woman that bred them is known to forge papers and lie about how her pups are bred anyway. and a few bitches have thrown small pups by khan but then they have been small bitches them selves and related to khan and line breeding does produce smaller pups but as for genetic faults the lines have no genetic faults. in fact they are the only line of saluki in the country today that stop winter hares single handed and consistantly do it on fen or field . they are also undoubtedly the fastest line of saluki out there as well . i recently read on the sal site a well known saluki man talked of his day out with his sals and openly admitted to running them doubled up i asked if he always ran them doubled up but he never replied. i know of three pures by khan in england that consistantly do 2s and 3s on big land and are tested to the hilt and i know of lurchers by khan that are with very prominant coursing folk that are tested to the max and believe me if theres a fault in a dog he might hide it with a bit of lamping or mooching but a winter hare on open country will expose it thats for sure in a short space of time to . khans breeding as been foremost in some of the finest coursing dogs this country as seen and his line has been undoubtly the finest pures generation after generation admittedly we need new blood because the lines are very tight now but they are definately not carriers of any predisposed genetic faults. theres been a few salukies brought in recently from europe it will be interesting next year to see how they cope with a winter hare one things for sure if they aint got the pace and the mouth that the kizzy pharoh stock is famous for they are going to struggle

brookie sighthounds pup has not been the only one with problems ( fault ) with its legs, Ive seen two others both from the same line, and its not the only fault in the line.

Thats not the well known saluki man but his wife that writes on that site, yes he does run them single, think he match one years ago.

Seen all sorts of salukis course and the kizzy, pharoh bred ones are not the fastest ones out there or the only line that would pre bane take winter hare.

Edited by mush

red ,,lad

georgeous dog mate lovely colours how old is the dog u pay alot for him?

We bred her ourselves, we had her mother but lost her last week. Absolutely devastated, she had a tumour on her spleen which caused internal bleeding. Im pleased we have her pup to remember her by.

think you replyed on the wrong thread mate you didnt breed my dog!!!!

Yeah! sorry mate

kizzy pharoe breeding,

red dog cruise of shildon lines

cream bitch khan jihad lines,

post-5042-126583082829_thumb.jpgpost-5042-126583129355_thumb.jpgpost-5042-126583101841_thumb.jpg

the hares were shot, and retrieved,

cocker

all the same line cocker with a bit of Tepe Gawra in the one off khan.

yes i know

Mark, name me other litters that have auto immune disorders, we know Kizzy/ Pharoh are massively inter breed but I don't think most of the coursing sals in this country are anything other than that, interbred, as a concerned Saluki owner please tell me where the auto immune disorder is linked to the Kizzy/ Pharoh lines

annie dont be concerned at all . one cannot be predisposed to a genetic fault especially if its not there in the first place . this to me is nothing short of a hatchet job on khan .the problem with the litter which produced the coloured pup with the windswept legs were they were very closely inbred the woman that bred them is known to forge papers and lie about how her pups are bred anyway. and a few bitches have thrown small pups by khan but then they have been small bitches them selves and related to khan and line breeding does produce smaller pups but as for genetic faults the lines have no genetic faults. in fact they are the only line of saluki in the country today that stop winter hares single handed and consistantly do it on fen or field . they are also undoubtedly the fastest line of saluki out there as well . i recently read on the sal site a well known saluki man talked of his day out with his sals and openly admitted to running them doubled up i asked if he always ran them doubled up but he never replied. i know of three pures by khan in england that consistantly do 2s and 3s on big land and are tested to the hilt and i know of lurchers by khan that are with very prominant coursing folk that are tested to the max and believe me if theres a fault in a dog he might hide it with a bit of lamping or mooching but a winter hare on open country will expose it thats for sure in a short space of time to . khans breeding as been foremost in some of the finest coursing dogs this country as seen and his line has been undoubtly the finest pures generation after generation admittedly we need new blood because the lines are very tight now but they are definately not carriers of any predisposed genetic faults. theres been a few salukies brought in recently from europe it will be interesting next year to see how they cope with a winter hare one things for sure if they aint got the pace and the mouth that the kizzy pharoh stock is famous for they are going to struggle

brookie sighthounds pup has not been the only one with problems ( fault ) with its legs, Ive seen two others both from the same line, and its not the only fault in the line.

Thats not the well known saluki man but his wife that writes on that site, yes he does run them single, think he match one years ago.

Seen all sorts of salukis course and the kizzy, pharoh bred ones are not the fastest ones out there or the only line that would pre bane take winter hare.

well hopefully some of these issues will be addressed by this new saluki club that is being formed