pure cheek

ferrit

whilst out shopping today,i was stood talking to my mate. a gentalman was passing by when i noticed he was wearing his tweeds, country brown brogues and posh country hat. as he was passing, ilooked him in the eyes and said afternoon, to wich he replyed,good afternoon. thats when i knew i had him? i take it you live in the country i said.yes i do said the gentalman why you asking that he said.thats when i thought this is the time to ask?i told the man, me and my freind shoot air rifles, and get rid of any rabbits that are not welcome on peoples lands. i told him we have permition on golf coarses and other farms in the area.he said ive not had anyone ask me before and his land was full of the little buggers? so i thought i would be even cheekier and say how much land do you actualy have sir. he then replyed, ive got around 120 acres? myears pricked up and i said to him, sir you dont mind taking my phone number do you ? to my suprize he headed over to his top of the range rangerover? put my phone number in his phone and said il be in touch. so folkes just waiting now for that phonecall? so i think it payes off to be a bit cheeky with some of these country folkes? what a bit of luck? bring it on???

i was once in a farmers market getting some pheasent from the game dealer and he asked me if i shoot myself and i said yes but only with air rifles and he asked me if i woulden't mind cleaining up the rats from his pens :yahoo:

Don't shoot yourself, Aaron, self-harms not the way to go.

It will get better one day.