think somthing is really wrong with paddy update

Sorry for the way this will sound.Do you actually care for your dogs in anyway?Reading some of your threads and posts it seems you leave them till the bitter end before seeking help for them when theyre ill like the dog you thought had bloat or similar.If you cant afford to take these dogs to a vet then dont have them get them a good home with someone who will look after them an anti reading this will be rubbing their hands in great delight.

Save your breath.........no point in wasting it on the likes of this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get a large bucket and fill it with warm water and aloe vera essential oil. Submerge your head in it until you stop twitching

Look back through this lasses' posts and topics in her profile and you'll see why not many give her leeway.   Leanne how the fec you've not had a morning wake up call from the ARSE PCA I don't know

Agree.Dont often jump on the band wagon Leanne.But i have to ask.Are you blond

Wannabe LMFAO if i ever want to aspire to you i hope some kind person would shoot me in the back of the head.I always keep my dogs to the best standard i have a dog who is f****d and im still back and forth to the vet cos i love and care for the dog.Your the w****r not anyone else your the one abusing and treating your dogs like theyre summit you stepped in well seeing we all get a bad name with people like you no wonder joe public hates us.Give your dogs to someone asap or pts either way theyre better off without you.I get dogs left here time and time again and deal with eejits like you day in day out and tbh if id love to put people like this down

well if you dont like my posts why look and add reply on it :hmm:

leann your an attension seeker !! get the dog to the vets then give it to someone else !!

be alot less trouble for you :whistling:

:clapper: and why you put me on your friends list? i dont even bloody know you :icon_eek:

for gods sake i may be a women but were two completly oppposite kinds of women leanne

Edited by kayteetess

well if you dont like my posts why look and add reply on it :hmm:

leann your an attension seeker !! get the dog to the vets then give it to someone else !!

be alot less trouble for you :whistling:

:clapper: and why you put me on your friends list? i dont even bloody know you :icon_eek:

for gods sake i may be a women but were two completly oppposite kinds of women leanne

she got rid of the dog in the end, she needed money for a new oven , sad goat she is .

Why am i not surprised?These people are really getting on my nerves recently.I deal with idiots like this on a daily basis and i for one am getting well and truely peed off with the lot of them.It seems to me looking after a dog has become somewhat of a luxury for the dog.I mean ffs its not hard to look after one is it,Ive got my 2 a foster and this wee jrt that i cant stand the sight of but i aint nasty to it.Still deserves to be fed and properly cared for like any other

This woman is a pure fecking idiot, her posts are drivel, pure attention seeking crap, she ain't fit to have headlice never mind a pup,(frightning to think she has children) wasn't there another unfortunate dog before this one that her kid was allergic to?

FFS some people never ever learn, to basicaly blog what a clueless dog owner you are on a site like this shows the mentaLity of her imho

• 1 month later...

right paddy has been losing hes fur and weeing him self while being asleep .i have just been layed down on the sofa as i am not to well and woke up to find paddy had weeded all over the sofa .and before people say out he gets walks and is out in the garden most of the time .he has been sick twice since yesterday so think i wil have to go the vets and see what he says and now he losing small bits of fur around hes eyes

You dog is clearly ill but you THINK you will have to take him to the vets!

WHAT A BUNCH OF WANKERS realmad.gif my dad read my post early today and said that you all want to learn to grow up abit he said i should of asked him for advice not a bunch of wannbes

Nobody is being out of order with you Leanne, for a start you didn't even ask a question, you made a STATEMENT saying how ill your dog is and you think you will take him to the vets, can you not see why people are blunt with you, like i said, what are you going to do.......wait until paddy drops dead before you think it warrants seeing an expert or continue coming on here stating facts about how ill your dog is??

if you must no my dad said he new a vet from the stabels and is picking paddy up in the morning and taking him to see him and i do give a f**k about paddy hes my dog and i will help him as mutch as i can .love people on this site bet most people on here dont have a clue what they going on about just copy it from the internet and books so they look like they no what they talking about been to plenty of gun shoots to no the real people from teh fakes and most of you on here are fake

I don't know if I have read that correctly but do you mean that you have been on plenty of Game Shoots? What has that got to do with a dog that has been neglected by you? I know one thing, if you had a gun in your hand I would make sure I was behind bullet proof glass! Have you still got the dog or have you got rid of it? If you do still have it, is it okay?