Wooten Bassett march

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK.... for too long the powers that be, the hand-wringing lefty ostriches with their heads in the sand have bleeted on about "Integration"..well, its clearly not happening. The country is getting more and more divided. From day one everyone coming into our country should have been made to sign a pledge of allegiance or they dont get in.

Instead you have oiut scum government giving out cash left, right and centre to the "oppresssed" groups. This is OUR money the government is giving out. Its a disgrace!

I've never understood why anyone would move to another country, and then proceed to try to change their "new" country into their "old" one? I have a lot of respect for the hardworking immigrant who moves to a new land for new/better opportunities, learns the language, become part of their new country ... not that they need to cast aside their heritage or background of course, but why should they act against and hate everything about their new land? Why not just move back home? I am frankly surprised that the march was stopped and have the feeling that there is something more to the story ... surely the govt. hasn't wised up!?

What needs remembering with a f*****g spastic like this choudrey character....is its all good publicity for him,this is a man who refuses to work to pay for his 300k house and is long term unemployed......if he stands shouting ridiculous controversial nonsense he knows that it will draw attention.....it doesnt have to be good attention in fact worse is better in his world.....half of it he probably doesnt believe himself but the attention and publicity is most important.....unfortunately our media play right into his hands,instead of dismissing him and ignoring him as just another weirdo......and so he then becomes " a somebody ".....he then has " importance ".....and all people of importance can draw money one way or another.....

What does strike me as ironic is why the " muslim community " are not coming down on him like a ton of bricks......all these dogooding pricks who bend over backwards to help muslims and give them " equal rights " ....well where are they and why are they not coming out saying what lowlife scum this man and whatever crap he represents is.