Pure bull...

my family had the stafford stuff years ago and to what we thought was extrememly good at what they done and how they performed.. but when they first introduced the pitbull and saw them do what they do best that was when my uncle n dad stopped usuing the staffs.. i got nothing against them i think they are fantastic dogs ... but imo it was pitbull all the way for me thats what i have been bought up with fantastic dogs couldnt ask for a more loyal dog

i heard this thing time and time again seems a lot of kennels followed this fashion and imo did a lot of harm to the breed by giving up on them.pitts are good dogs but SBT for me always has been and always will be drink.gif

So did i and none of it was true.I always considered a WELL bred staff a more game dog for all jobs.

a good dog is a good dog no matter whats behind it, what lines, dogs do you consider are the best ones?or produce the best well bred ones? thumbs.gif

I always worked and bred cuilleog and C F dogs and found them game to a fault at everything.

i only know what i have read etc about these dogs but i would love to see any old pictures/peds /storys from the horses mouth so to speak :thumbs:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And fine bulls they are.I see they done a bit.

Bored, so thought i'd put up a few pics. Been a good while since i had a full bully around me, but here's a few i've kept over time... there have been more, but i was never to arsed with

cheers mate and good look with your pups. how many did she have.

Posted Images

my family had the stafford stuff years ago and to what we thought was extrememly good at what they done and how they performed.. but when they first introduced the pitbull and saw them do what they do best that was when my uncle n dad stopped usuing the staffs.. i got nothing against them i think they are fantastic dogs ... but imo it was pitbull all the way for me thats what i have been bought up with fantastic dogs couldnt ask for a more loyal dog

i heard this thing time and time again seems a lot of kennels followed this fashion and imo did a lot of harm to the breed by giving up on them.pitts are good dogs but SBT for me always has been and always will be drink.gif

So did i and none of it was true.I always considered a WELL bred staff a more game dog for all jobs.

a good dog is a good dog no matter whats behind it, what lines, dogs do you consider are the best ones?or produce the best well bred ones? thumbs.gif

I always worked and bred cuilleog and C F dogs and found them game to a fault at everything.

i only know what i have read etc about these dogs but i would love to see any old pictures/peds /storys from the horses mouth so to speak thumbs.gif

There are pictures of some of them on the Pre 73 thread have other pictures in the home place will try and resurrect them when down their.There are some of them still around in the right hands.

i only know what i have read etc about these dogs but i would love to see any old pictures/peds /storys from the horses mouth so to speak thumbs.gif

There are pictures of some of them on the Pre 73 thread have other pictures in the home place will try and resurrect them when down their.There are some of them still around in the right hands.

would be nice to see any bits you got laying around that pre 73 thread had some good bits on it well worth reading :thumbs:

would be nice to see any bits you got laying around that pre 73 thread had some good bits on it well worth reading :thumbs:

Where is the pre 73 thread any 1 help