Fell terrier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black jack,7 y.o Fell type,enjoying the easy life!

heres my dog for you

BLACK ROUGH HAIRED GOOD FINDER PATT OR FELL CALL HIM WHAT YA WANT HE COULDNT GIVE A SHIT LONG AS HE GETS TO GROUND :clapper MATE GAVE ME THIS DOG AS I WAS SHORT OF WORKERS HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING PUT I

Posted Images

Guest busterdog

5 month old fell bitch out of top stuff, finley x stevens lines baught direct off ronnie williamson out of both parents owned by ronnie, ant gunna lie the grandad was meant too be the dad in but he was killed below ground so ronnie used his son instead which is only two years old, been dug too several times now and 5 of them times hes killed too ground, not many dogs out there bred out of such good stuff too day but its not too say she'll be any good only time will tell, she doesnt look the part but who cares...

post-66128-0-16816900-1323401922.jpgpost-66128-0-47406800-1323401945.jpg

QULITY DOGS MATE.ATB

thanks mate just hope she makes the grade, time will tell

i do agree that finaly and stevens stuff is good stuff but i still would not mate a 2 year old dog and cant see why the fella bread off such a young dog unless it was for money but all the best with ur pup mate

Finlays stuff is ns stuff, and what the f**k has he ever bred lol

what has finley bred or nick? both have bred handy dogs finley wont entertain a dog that doesnt graft and they are truly tested,

Everything Finlay has he got from nick, everything he bred he bred from dogs he got from Nick.

I know too well a fox at anytime of year can do damage,but i personally think a mixer,sounder type will take more than a harder type that will take hold and finish things.They will get hit in the process but not as much as a terrier that is sparring with a dog fox for maybe a couple of hours,jmo.

my bitch had a spar with one monday gave her a good doing.took half her ear aswell nasty fuckers when they want to be

Two black terriers, IMHO one is a patterdale type and one is a fell type

Not the best of photos but to me a patt will always be a black -dark brown smooth coated dog

The fell was always rough coated and the lakie was was black and tan or red

Russells were white etc

These are types as all of the working terriers are cross bred and should be for ability not for looks

If it works then its a good un, if it don't then its a pet or a cull Simples :D :D :D

post-8257-0-52282300-1324553246_thumb.jpg