Fell terrier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black jack,7 y.o Fell type,enjoying the easy life!

heres my dog for you

BLACK ROUGH HAIRED GOOD FINDER PATT OR FELL CALL HIM WHAT YA WANT HE COULDNT GIVE A SHIT LONG AS HE GETS TO GROUND :clapper MATE GAVE ME THIS DOG AS I WAS SHORT OF WORKERS HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING PUT I

Posted Images

before folk start getting on their high horses i am not repeat not stating that my dogs are the best around! theres more shit being bred nowadays than genuine good workers, my dogs are bred from the right stuff it isnt too say the pup is going too be any good, im not saying cus the sire kills too ground the pup is goign too be amazing im just mentioning abit about the parents didnt think people would get upset by it, and yes your right there are much better dogs around but im saying you dont get much better breeding than finley x stevens, and if you know the game you will know of finley stevens and ronnie and you would know they dont fanny around when it comes too terriers, as for breeding for money ronnie kept two pups back one for a close mate of his and one for him self, culled the rest of the litter which were four more pups, ronnie gave me this pup at 5 mnth old because hes come too terms that he doesnt need this bitch and let me have her for very little money, he wouldnt have sold the pup too anybody else...........

fair enough but i still cant see why he needs to put a two year old dog over the bitch surely there are dogs off that line with a lot more expericne that could have been used for the mating as said before all the best with the pup

great grandad is dead, grandad died too groung, not many more people have these exact lines and the few that do have bitches so the dog he has used is really the only option, yes he could have waited but the sire has done enough too produce good stuff, yes the sire could be a f**k up after a few more but fat chances of it

thanks

lol

before folk start getting on their high horses i am not repeat not stating that my dogs are the best around! theres more shit being bred nowadays than genuine good workers, my dogs are bred from the right stuff it isnt too say the pup is going too be any good, im not saying cus the sire kills too ground the pup is goign too be amazing im just mentioning abit about the parents didnt think people would get upset by it, and yes your right there are much better dogs around but im saying you dont get much better breeding than finley x stevens, and if you know the game you will know of finley stevens and ronnie and you would know they dont fanny around when it comes too terriers, as for breeding for money ronnie kept two pups back one for a close mate of his and one for him self, culled the rest of the litter which were four more pups, ronnie gave me this pup at 5 mnth old because hes come too terms that he doesnt need this bitch and let me have her for very little money, he wouldnt have sold the pup too anybody else...........

fair enough but i still cant see why he needs to put a two year old dog over the bitch surely there are dogs off that line with a lot more expericne that could have been used for the mating as said before all the best with the pup

great grandad is dead, grandad died too groung, not many more people have these exact lines and the few that do have bitches so the dog he has used is really the only option, yes he could have waited but the sire has done enough too produce good stuff, yes the sire could be a f**k up after a few more but fat chances of it

thanks

There only as good as there last dig,seen them get to 6.7 year old then suddenly walk out off there game.

have to agree,a dog is only as good as its last dig,but have to remember they are not machines and if a dog is not fit, being at the age of 6 or 7,in my opinion it will walk.

Very true dezzy but this dog was fit and had never walked before.He was always given adaquate time to heal and never worked sore,then 1 day he just packed it in,was tried a couple of times after that and would not even travell an earth,pity was he was a very usefull dog up until then,by the way like the look of that dog of yours.

Guest busterdog

5 month old fell bitch out of top stuff, finley x stevens lines baught direct off ronnie williamson out of both parents owned by ronnie, ant gunna lie the grandad was meant too be the dad in but he was killed below ground so ronnie used his son instead which is only two years old, been dug too several times now and 5 of them times hes killed too ground, not many dogs out there bred out of such good stuff too day but its not too say she'll be any good only time will tell, she doesnt look the part but who cares...

post-66128-0-16816900-1323401922.jpgpost-66128-0-47406800-1323401945.jpg

QULITY DOGS MATE.ATB

thanks mate just hope she makes the grade, time will tell

i do agree that finaly and stevens stuff is good stuff but i still would not mate a 2 year old dog and cant see why the fella bread off such a young dog unless it was for money but all the best with ur pup mate

Finlays stuff is ns stuff, and what the f**k has he ever bred lol