red rabbit urine?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rabbits are coming in to season didnt know myself was told off a mate today cheers DM :victory:

Eye, i had a doe today in early stages of being in kit :icon_eek::thumbdown:

I have had a fair few lately with red/pink urine when pissed. I wouldn't support the statement that rabbit urine is always red :blink::whistling: Quote "rabbit piss is always slightly red" :no:

ATB

LD13

the rabbits are coming in to season didnt know myself was told off a mate today cheers DM :victory:

I have had a fair few lately with red/pink urine when pissed. I wouldn't support the statement that rabbit urine is always red :blink::whistling: Quote "rabbit piss is always slightly red" :no:

ATB

LD13

support what ever you want lad. I breed rabbits, am studying wildlife biology and have done a presentation on the european wild rabbit . there urine tends to be red/ pink colour this includes the bucks. rabbits dont come in to heat like dogs or ferrets. mating induces ovulation. good lad!

ATB

LD13

support what ever you want lad. I breed rabbits, am studying wildlife biology and have done a presentation on the european wild rabbit . there urine tends to be red/ pink colour this includes the bucks. rabbits dont come in to heat like dogs or ferrets. mating induces ovulation. good lad!

Get out of your text books and kill a few :gunsmilie: , Good lad :whistling: , then you might see that there are few with red/ pink piss. Often very yellow to creamy white.

f*****g hate know all jobsworth students, patronising c**t. :feck:

ATB

LD13

Get out of your text books and kill a few :gunsmilie: , Good lad :whistling: , then you might see that there are few with red/ pink piss. Often very yellow to creamy white.

f*****g hate know all jobsworth students, patronising c**t. :feck:

Dont be silly my friend. theres no need for ignorence. I have killed my share.

PICT0435.jpg

Try and be happy. Hatred is baggage!