German Shepherd Cross

Guest iceaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with the sloping back shite i hate it, my gsd sems to be a good en i would love to breed from her shes very game

:signthankspin::drink::drink:

I've got a titled male at stud. Parents direct imports from Belgium, ALL pedigree Schutzhund III titled dogs at least. Sired security/police and sport dogs, also a cattle herding dog :blink::) Haemophilia negative and hip score of 2:2. Not ONE show dog in ancestry

£200 ;)

Hi guys, one of my good friends owns one. It is a line bred 2nd or 3rd generation cross and it is a fair dog. I know it has taken fallow single handed and will not spew when faced with critters that bite back. I feel that the GSD used must be a solid built, non-show type, with a good, racy figure, not the sort of shit you see with sloping backs and associated problems. MY friends dog is a good rabbiter but i hear it is a bit "tasty" with people it doesnt know. This dog isnt a one off, the line throws some good dogs, all good grafters on all quarry. Of course, im not insinuating that they will be good daytime hare dogs, but for the majority of us, they would be suffice. good hunting chaps................... :D :thumbs-up:

Would you ever consider a dog from this breeding JD? :)

Guest buster

I NO A COUPLE OF OLD MEN WHAT PUT DOVERMAN INTO THERE LURCHERS THEY SEEM TO THINK IT GIVES THEM A BETTER NOSE FOR WORKING THEY ARE NOT THE BEST LOOKING DOGS IN THE WORLD BUT WHO CARES THEY SAID IF THAT HELPS. :whistle:

Hi guys, one of my good friends owns one. It is a line bred 2nd or 3rd generation cross and it is a fair dog. I know it has taken fallow single handed and will not spew when faced with critters that bite back. I feel that the GSD used must be a solid built, non-show type, with a good, racy figure, not the sort of shit you see with sloping backs and associated problems. MY friends dog is a good rabbiter but i hear it is a bit "tasty" with people it doesnt know. This dog isnt a one off, the line throws some good dogs, all good grafters on all quarry. Of course, im not insinuating that they will be good daytime hare dogs, but for the majority of us, they would be suffice. good hunting chaps................... :D :thumbs-up:

yes i would give it a go one day...but just not yet......other things in the pipeline....lol.... :signthankspin:

yes i would give it a go one day...but just not yet......other things in the pipeline....lol.... :signthankspin:

Anything interesting in your pipeline :kiss: ;) You going for a Bull x JD?

its a shame no one has a pic of GSD x apart from that old pic

There's a photo of one in Jackie Drakeford's latest book, not very inspiring really, it's thrown very much to the GSD side.

There's a pic of a really nice tan bitch, (same one I saw at the Midland last year), over on m o o c h e r s, the thread's called Pics from Galloway today, and was posted up 19 August in the show section.

its a shame no one has a pic of GSD x apart from that old pic

There's a photo of one in Jackie Drakeford's latest book, not very inspiring really, it's thrown very much to the GSD side.

There's a pic of a really nice tan bitch, (same one I saw at the Midland last year), over on m o o c h e r s, the thread's called Pics from Galloway today, and was posted up 19 August in the show section.

thanks for that smallmouth :)

Smallmouth your right they aren't the best lookng lurchers although I'd be happy having an ugly sod so long as it worked :yes: The bitch in the smoochers pics looks nice :D