what is best to feed young lurcher pups

iv just started feeding my dogs chicken and tripe. i used to feed them puppy beef. but ive got two new pups and was wondering what is the best grub to feed them..theyre on chicken and tripe and redmills racer now ,is that ok

feed mine red mills and minced chicken look realy well on it. ran out of chickin 2 days ago and just used the compleate mixer and now the dogs look like rakes. have to travel 100 mile there and back to get the chicken i use so its a bit of a ball ache running out, hopefully will get some tomorrow

is there a reason for mixing them ? a benifit or just the way you trust ? imo the chicken seems good enough on its own with a little bit of mixer (compleate)..(depending on what the products like as them blocks from pet shops are shit compared to the stuff i use)

I have mine on red mills racer mixed with whatever meat i have eg rabbit, lamb, beef heart, mince etc and there grand !

What type of dry feed is also good for lurchers as alot of people say red mills is sh**e ?

James Wellbeloved or Wagg Worker. I also add in fish (poached, or tins of sardines in tomato sauce), raw eggs, or chicken to one feed, plain complete food for the second of the day.

I have mine on red mills racer mixed with whatever meat i have eg rabbit, lamb, beef heart, mince etc and there grand !

What type of dry feed is also good for lurchers as alot of people say red mills is sh**e ?

James Wellbeloved or Wagg Worker. I also add in fish (poached, or tins of sardines in tomato sauce), raw eggs, or chicken to one feed, plain complete food for the second of the day.

Same i add chiken egg tuna fresh macrel etc

What is an example of a complete food ?

And would they be as high in protien as red mills 28%

James Wellbeloved is all around 20 or 21% protein for the adult variations, the junior variations are about 24%, puppy range is 30% protein.

I had my bitch on the puppy food til she was 6 months and then the junior til 14 months, she has been on the adult food for a couple of months.

Wagg Worker is 23% protein, I know a few people with working dogs other than lurchers (Springers etc) who use it and they highly recommend it, plus its a lot cheaper than JWB.