immagration rights

25 year old hippy type

well all i can say it must be nice tae sit back wae your lovely long locks hanging on your shoulders smoking skunk or making tyr dye t shirts

get a fecking grip mate..... you have done nowt for your country, have you been in the forces, feck have you even paid tax for more than a decade

an here you are are at 25 years young telling people that fought in wars for this country, so you could be a hippy type, that you would rather have illegal immigrants take our money houses an jobs than have BRITONS

an all because we c**ts as you say

if i had my way id send all you sympathisers home wae the feckers, see how well they treat you over ther

i aint a racist guy, but any creed, race or religion thats aim is world domination is unwelcome in my country imo

like was said earlier, they want to come live in OUR COUNTRY

the gotta learn to live by OUR RULES, IF THEY WANT A MUSLIM STATE, send them back to the middle east

Interesting that now we are suddenly talking about islam? I thought it was immigration?

No i havn't been in the forces. I'm sorry, my bad. I do however pay tax. I work in a really violent inner city school as a youth worker trying to get the 11-17 year olds i work with to stop taking drugs, stabbing each other and getting pregnant. When i'm not doing that i council them through the bullying, sexual abuse, violence etc that they have to deal with in school and at home. Sitting with an 11 year old girl who tells you she smokes, drinks, fucks and takes drugs and gets beaten up / sexually abused by her parents and then trying to sort out that mess and do the right thing by the kid. It's tough and i work in a really multi-cultural school where about 30 languages are spoken . . and there is a lot of conflict. . immigration is something i deal with everyday.

I also never said that British people were all c*nts. I just think that YES immigration causes A LOT of problems and really needs to be sorted out, but most people who engage in debates on it and pass opinions don't actually have a clue how it all works - they get their facts from the newspapers. And if you spend time in any u.k city (i've lived in england, scotland and wales) you meet a lot of idiots and scum you wish could be deported - they come in every shape, colour and creed.

Drawing a line and saying 'we are british - we belong here' is false. The Normans, Vikings, Picts, Saxons, Danes, Angols, Romans - the list goes on. We are a country of illegal and often violent immigration. The Celts themselves, the original inhabitants of the British isles came from Southern Russia originally.

And that 'send them home' mentality is just silly. And to be honest i have lived over seas - in eastern europe, in africa, working illegally. I was treated with respect and given all the help i needed. People took me into their homes, fed me and helped me. People are people mate, we should try and help each other. What difference does it make where you were born etc? If you are a good person, you are a good person.

World domination? How many countries in the world are over run by british holiday makers and ex-pats - demanding british food, beers, people speaking english, british sport on the t.v etc? And any way i'm welsh, your scottish, our countries ARE over run by a race that has been intent on dominating us for a very very long time. They banned the welsh language at one point! (I'm talking about the English and yes i DO realise that this point is totally retarded)

O and i f*cking hate ty-dye t-shirts, they look retarded!

But any way - lets just get on!

one last thing - obey by our rules? no-one on here obeys all our laws do they!

Never met a hunting hippy lol, what makes you a hippy not having a go just interested to know?

Yer, well i don't call myself a hippy but i get called one a fair bit by others. It's because i DO have long hair and a beard, and i am pretty liberal, and hold quite a few left-wing views i guess, although i'm a realist so i don't subscribe to the more extreme ones.

I also get called a hippy because i love the out doors, i love the natural world, and that includes hunting. I was brought up on it, my familly has always got most of its food from the land. We have really big well organised veg gardens, a poly tunnel, chickens and until recently had about 100 sheep. My dad also spent a lot of his life breeding and training gun dogs and we have always kept ferrets and shot. I try and go out most days, this morning i shot a pheasant, which my girlfriend and i will roast for tea, and am off now to set a couple of wires to take some rabbits for tomorrows dinner.

Hunting is incredibly environmentally friendly!

I'm the hippy who hunts. The hippy that will happily shoot a rabbit in the skull, or snap it's neck by hand. Confused? So am i?

AYe man i think we agree on a lot. My grandfather led Gurkhas for many years in the Indian army. But it's just this 'agree to live by our rules' shite. I mean that bit of paper would make them agree to not hunt hare or fox with dogs. But then . . . . well look around you.

And yes i have suffered some of the stuff you talk about and i do really help those kids and make a big difference imo. I really don't think you can lay the blame for our f****d up country at my feet.

Anyway lets stop arguing - i'm off hunting!

I'm actually about as anti-labour as you can get and not be an extremist. To be fair most political parties are fairly f*ucking useless and run by idiots. I agree with a lot of the points but its just a bit of a cliche that all hunters are conservative, anti-immigration etc. I'm 25, a bit of a hippy and have hunted all my life. Immigration is a complicated issue and to simplify it to 'send them all home' or 'throw them in the sea' just comes across as naive. Yes a lot of folk who get here probably shouldnt stay, but if i ever have to flee the country i live in because of some violent oppression i really hope they let me in.

And yes they break the law entering illegally but then plenty of folk on this site break a lot of laws in where, what, when and how they do their hunting. We agree that some of these laws are stupid, over simplified and pointless and we agree or disagree that some are very necessary. . . .it's all a matter of perspective. I've never been an illegal immigrant have you? Do we really know enough to make a blanket judgement.

Don't want to piss anyone off. I just think its healthy to have two sides in any argument.

:-)

This weak wishy washy 'its a complicated issue' attitude can be discussed forever. The time for discussions is coming to an end, and the sooner we bein to ACT the better it will be for fully integrated valued immigrants.

Interesting that now we are suddenly talking about islam? I thought it was immigration?

No i havn't been in the forces. I'm sorry, my bad. I do however pay tax. I work in a really violent inner city school as a youth worker trying to get the 11-17 year olds i work with to stop taking drugs, stabbing each other and getting pregnant. When i'm not doing that i council them through the bullying, sexual abuse, violence etc that they have to deal with in school and at home. Sitting with an 11 year old girl who tells you she smokes, drinks, fucks and takes drugs and gets beaten up / sexually abused by her parents and then trying to sort out that mess and do the right thing by the kid. It's tough and i work in a really multi-cultural school where about 30 languages are spoken . . and there is a lot of conflict. . immigration is something i deal with everyday.

I also never said that British people were all c*nts. I just think that YES immigration causes A LOT of problems and really needs to be sorted out, but most people who engage in debates on it and pass opinions don't actually have a clue how it all works - they get their facts from the newspapers. And if you spend time in any u.k city (i've lived in england, scotland and wales) you meet a lot of idiots and scum you wish could be deported - they come in every shape, colour and creed.

Drawing a line and saying 'we are british - we belong here' is false. The Normans, Vikings, Picts, Saxons, Danes, Angols, Romans - the list goes on. We are a country of illegal and often violent immigration. The Celts themselves, the original inhabitants of the British isles came from Southern Russia originally.

And that 'send them home' mentality is just silly. And to be honest i have lived over seas - in eastern europe, in africa, working illegally. I was treated with respect and given all the help i needed. People took me into their homes, fed me and helped me. People are people mate, we should try and help each other. What difference does it make where you were born etc? If you are a good person, you are a good person.

World domination? How many countries in the world are over run by british holiday makers and ex-pats - demanding british food, beers, people speaking english, british sport on the t.v etc? And any way i'm welsh, your scottish, our countries ARE over run by a race that has been intent on dominating us for a very very long time. They banned the welsh language at one point! (I'm talking about the English and yes i DO realise that this point is totally retarded)

O and i f*cking hate ty-dye t-shirts, they look retarded!

But any way - lets just get on!

one last thing - obey by our rules? no-one on here obeys all our laws do they!

I'm sorry but to compare vikings etc. to modern mass 3rd world immigration is nonsense, the amount of vikings that settled in a century isn't equal to a years worth of immigrants today into to our modern over crowded island.

Ideation you might empathise more if you didn't have a job or were forced to work outside the UK where you didn't get the cushy pension and labour laws you enjoy, knowing that someone who is foreign has taken a job you were more qualified to do. With the downturn this year there are less jobs but the UK doesn't send these people home so that British people can take the jobs instead. But other countries DO. As a so called expat I am under the cosh daily, knowing full well they will get rid of me at the first opportunity but my foreign colleague with his feet firmly under the table in the UK has no such worry. It is outrageous and makes a joke of having labour laws meant to protect people in this country. Due to globalisation companies can circumvent such laws by making Brits work outside Europe and importing foreigners to do our jobs instead.

The real problem is that the claim in the OP is utter unmitigated ballocks. Illegal immigrants are held in Broadmarsh for security checks and returned to their country of origin on the first available flight. Failed asylum seekers are treated likewise. Asylum seekers who are allowed to stay while their claim is checked are allowed £37 per adult, with no supplement for children. They are NOT allowed to work.

There is certainly a good case to be made that we allow too much immigration but that is not the same as illegal immigration. The benefits listed are available to LEGAL immigrants who have passed the legal barriers. If you want to argue that those barriers are too low then make your case. Don't just repeat the lies put out by right wing groups and Murdoch's gutter press.

That's the blue touchpaper lit. Now I'll stand back and watch . . .

The £37 pound a week with no utility bills to pay free acomodation and every stupid fekin do gooder bending over backwards for them and in a LOT of cases working illeagaly IMO they have got a lot better deal than our pensionerswallbash.gifcensored.gif