EVERYONES DIFFRENT

What a load off balls dont stop what a joke thats its go out kill all the young for the coming year then come on here and talk about not getting big bags or have not seen much about prop because your out in the summer killing the young what a bunch off :feck::bye: :bye: my season is sep till feb then thats is the dogs get rested and the young rabbits hares and foxes all get a chance till grow .

pest control, we cant all wait for them to grow up, sometimes you gotta get them when they doing most damage , .summer. , if we didnt then we would loose permission, :thumbs:

Edited by Barks66

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now l have heard it all hunt all yea round dig down till a vixen and her cubs and kill them all.Run hares with a belly full off babys and then go back till the bar and till how your dog caught 6 7 hares real men real dogs.The only animals yea can hunt all year round is rabbits and rats everything else as a season swear some ppl on these site turn my insides and give hunting a bad name.Yea all say that if yea dont yea lose the land yea hunt on well if yea cant do it in 6 7 months then the land should be taking off yea any way 9 farms have 6 off my own that we do and the farmers all know we do a great job in the months we have and dont need us back in the summer.

I,M with u One this one ICEMAN, get no pleasure or sport from killing for the sake of it. We look after 5 farms and 1 of them is 3 and half thousand acres!!! But all the landowners know that we stop with dogs and ferrets end o feb begin o march or when we get first milky doe. To say they will lose permission if they don't hunt all year round is telling me that they haven't done a proper job in the 6 months. Simple as !!!!! :wallbash:

well we stop ferreting and lamping when the young ones start appearing but general mooching goes on all year round to keep the dogs fit you know

i'm with John and Iceman on this one. other things to occupy myself with during the summer.

What a load off balls dont stop what a joke thats its go out kill all the young for the coming year then come on here and talk about not getting big bags or have not seen much about prop because your out in the summer killing the young what a bunch off :feck::bye: :bye: my season is sep till feb then thats is the dogs get rested and the young rabbits hares and foxes all get a chance till grow .

I have to agree 100% with you Iceman.

Start January 1st Finish December 31st :icon_eek::victory:

Ive no interest in running hares or shooting them at all, will take rabbits and rats all year round,not as many as the winter months as sometimes its too hot to run the dog! Foxes will be delt with if need be but if there not causing any trouble then the farmers would have no reason to ring during cubbing! If the farmer any farmer or shooting eastate rings we will be there within 5 days and deal with the problem rabbits rats fox cubs aswel! But like i say if its not a problem prefer to leave them! And remember this......... ITS MY PERMISSION NOT YOURS,THERE MY MUTTS NOT YOURS AND IM ME,NOT YOU ill do what i want when i want! :toast:

Start January 1st Finish December 31st :icon_eek::victory:

Ive no interest in running hares or shooting them at all, will take rabbits and rats all year round,not as many as the winter months as sometimes its too hot to run the dog! Foxes will be delt with if need be but if there not causing any trouble then the farmers would have no reason to ring during cubbing! If the farmer any farmer or shooting eastate rings we will be there within 5 days and deal with the problem rabbits rats fox cubs aswel! But like i say if its not a problem prefer to leave them! And remember this......... ITS MY PERMISSION NOT YOURS,THERE MY MUTTS NOT YOURS AND IM ME,NOT YOU ill do what i want when i want! :toast:

:clapper::thumbs: well said

september to mid march latest.well if your farmers want you all year round i wouldnt want to do there ground i dont know any that want place exterminated. there is some real shit spoke on this site.nowonder there is fek all about if your killind all the young. RESPECT YOUR QUARRY GIVE IT SOME TIME OFF. WITHOUT IT YOU WONT BE LAMPING

atb mike