had a good year

Well i've had ryfud now for 2 years he is by far the best working dog I have ever owned so far! People used to say to me that it takes 4 to 6 years before a dog proves himself this dog has done it in the second year of having him to me! The most I have had with him is 43 rabbits in one night total pest control and the only reason we stopped was because the battery on the lamp went. I have been out with some really top dogs in wales and england and I mean proper veterans and men who have had dogs for years and years some good blokes who have give me a few tips and it has paid off big time! I have done really well with him in the racing and a bit of showing in the country fairs throughout I have even got in the countrymans weekly 2 or 3 times! He has won nearly all the simulation coursing and has beat champions of champions at it, some people say the simulation coursing is for amateurs (yeah right)I think most of the simulation coursing are harder than the real thing! Anyway the reason I put this up is because people have said it takes years for a dog to prove itself well I have got the proof that it doesnt take years I believe that its what you put into the dog the dog will gladly give back. :thumbs: All the best and happy hunting!

PowerfulllurcherRYFUD_1.jpg

rtrt.jpg

2006_0529asas0038.jpg

2006_0529asas0039.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well mate you do have a nice dog and its showing great potential, what people will have meant is that at the age of 4-6 it will have proved itself a consistant worker over a number of years.   No do

4 pictures of a dog and fancy rossets doesnt prove anything and sayin the dog is proven at 2 year old is a load of shit

Wat it does prove is that this lad has spent time and patcience with his dog that is a credit to him the only shit is comeing from YOUR mouth

Guest Bennybhoy

Well i've had ryfud now for 2 years he is by far the best working dog I have ever owned so far! People used to say to me that it takes 4 to 6 years before a dog proves himself this dog has done it in the second year of having him to me! The most I have had with him is 43 rabbits in one night total pest control and the only reason we stopped was because the battery on the lamp went. I have been out with some really top dogs in wales and england and I mean proper veterans and men who have had dogs for years and years some good blokes who have give me a few tips and it has paid off big time! I have done really well with him in the racing and a bit of showing in the country fairs throughout I have even got in the countrymans weekly 2 or 3 times! He has won nearly all the simulation coursing and has beat champions of champions at it, some people say the simulation coursing is for amateurs (yeah right)I think most of the simulation coursing are harder than the real thing! Anyway the reason I put this up is because people have said it takes years for a dog to prove itself well I have got the proof that it doesnt take years I believe that its what you put into the dog the dog will gladly give back. :thumbs: All the best and happy hunting!

PowerfulllurcherRYFUD_1.jpg

rtrt.jpg

2006_0529asas0038.jpg

2006_0529asas0039.jpg

:thumbs:

Well mate you do have a nice dog and its showing great potential, what people will have meant is that at the age of 4-6 it will have proved itself a consistant worker over a number of years.

No dog is the finished article at 2, yes its going well, imagine what it will be like when its 4 with two more years experience behind it.

Keep up the good work and I hope the season aint over yet, the dogs a belter, good luck.

• Like 1

4 pictures of a dog and fancy rossets doesnt prove anything and sayin the dog is proven at 2 year old is a load of shit

Wat it does prove is that this lad has spent time and patcience with his dog that is a credit to him the only shit is comeing from YOUR mouthcensored.gifwallbash.gif
  • Like 1