thinking about a change

Dont do it mate I did the same last year got rid of my rapid 17 to get a theoben evo I thought it was shite so got rid of that and got a air arms pro sport thought that was shite then I relised that it was me not used to them so I gave the air arms a bit of time and I did get used to it but they just cant hold a candle to the pcp the only benefit is you dont have to fill them but there heaveir, louder and if you havnt kept up the use of a springer/gas ram they seem bloody awfull when ya have to use one again stick the s410 you wont go far wrong maybe just trade it for a 177 version no effence to anybody who still shoots springers. :thumbs:

Dont do it mate I did the same last year got rid of my rapid 17 to get a theoben evo I thought it was shite so got rid of that and got a air arms pro sport thought that was shite then I relised that it was me not used to them so I gave the air arms a bit of time and I did get used to it but they just cant hold a candle to the pcp the only benefit is you dont have to fill them but there heaveir, louder and if you havnt kept up the use of a springer/gas ram they seem bloody awfull when ya have to use one again stick the s410 you wont go far wrong maybe just trade it for a 177 version no effence to anybody who still shoots springers. :thumbs:

I agree 100%

Dont change you will regret it!!

Trade yours in for one in .177 Calibre!!

Hi mate,whats making you thinking of changing?ive just done the reverse from you been on springers for a long time now just brought a AA 510.

quite a lot of money just sitting in the cupboard for occasional use plus its all the mucking about charging etc at least with a springer/gas ram you just pick it up and go if anyone fancies a swap let me know :thumbs:

Hi, mate.

Why do you want to change? I'd used springers for years and always loved them. I still do!

Until a while back the only dealings I'd had with PCP's were first generation ones that were a little, er, troublesome... The modern stuffs in a different league though.

If you've used springers before, then you won't have too much trouble changeing back, but if you've not then you may be in for a load of grief. They don't shoot the same way at all. You can shoot a PCP pretty much any old way and it'll still hit the mark. Try that with most springers and you'll be pi**ing into the wind.

It's all about how you hold them. PCP's don't really matter but with spring guns it really does.

Cheers.