coyote dogs of Docs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hounds are looking fit Doc I to have a couple of bully stags what are the main differences you find between the straight stags and the bull/stag.

stevemac

same here Dan, is there a big differnce in the two.??????????

NO1-We do have lots of coyotes, but all days are not like the ones pictured... :wallbash: I have had a few days where I didnt even see one, but most days I can usually catch one or two. I was out this morning for a couple hours and only managed to get one... :toast:

chris strilciw-Not sure what "tts" is?

stevemac/bird-The biggest differance I have found in THESE dogs is the speed lost with the bull blood. Im willing to trade some speed for the gain in power, durability and brains. I hunt mostly rough, rocky, hilly ground so pure speed is not needed as much here as it is in some other places. I think MY dogs will be at their best when they carry 1/8-1/4 bull blood.

REED1-I would breed to "Stitch" in a second. Dan and I live about 1500 or so miles apart so getting our dogs together is easier said than done. I do have a couple dogs I would be happy to raise pups out of if bred to "Reba" though... :hmm:

Take care.

I would breed to "Stitch" in a second. Dan and I live about 1500 or so miles apart so getting our dogs together is easier said than done. I do have a couple dogs I would be happy to raise pups out of if bred to "Reba" though

Doc, right now, I cannot think of a better gyp that I have seen or heard of than Reba except maybe the Jinx bitch that my blue gyp is outa. I would love to do the Stitch x Reba thing but it may never happen cause of what you said but we WILL combine the blood somehow brother.

Some more pics.

hello sir

i look for staghound male dog adult or puppy now , where is staghound like your dogs ? let me know .

could you sell me one of your dogs ? my email is delonpara@hanmail.net or delonpara@yahoo.co.kr .

thank you very much

delonpara-Are you in the USA? I can point you in the right direction, but have none of my own for sale at this moment.

Take care.

NO1-We do have lots of coyotes, but all days are not like the ones pictured... :wallbash: I have had a few days where I didnt even see one, but most days I can usually catch one or two. I was out this morning for a couple hours and only managed to get one... :toast:

It's inches in height To The Shoulder

It's inches in height To The Shoulder

Wild and Irish-OK, thanks.

Chris strilciw-That dog "Bull" is 27-28" at the shoulder, and about 75-80lbs.

Take care.

Guest Mass_G3nocide

A good Ridgeback would be usefull in your line of work....As for Badger's they are vicious little c**ts that riddle cows with tb and need a good dog to take em single handed...From what ive been told anyway.