F*****g crazy

Aye they cant do enough for them mad ountry we live in

Yes we're certainly in a bad shape T.O. :(

Yes, wonder how many jocks we have in this country (England), milking the system?

Oh you poor thing, you can't even spell, it's Englanistan!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, wonder how many jocks we have in this country (England), milking the system?

Only when using The Bigot's Dictionary :thumbs:

fcuk iam a bigot :clapper: now get the black enameled b*****ds out of this country and help british people in the same way STOP BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO HOUSE SCROUNGERS ffs :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

fcuk iam a bigot :clapper: now get the black enameled b*****ds out of this country and help british people in the same way STOP BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO HOUSE SCROUNGERS ffs :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Typical Yorkshire answer, Yorkshire and its folk, well known historically for their warm and welcoming embrace to all races from home and abroad. Now how long is it since the cricket team allowed none Yorkshire born players into the team?

Well then kiz,If a "bigot" means I prefer my taxes to be used to help the struggling British people of this country, IE young working families to bring up thier children, and make sure the pensioners in this country who have paid thier taxes, receive proper care and heating during the winter, rather than throughing it away on foreign spongers, then I will proudly wear that bigots badge.

Edited by bob.243

Well then kiz,If a "bigot" means I prefer my taxes to be used to help the struggling British people of this country, IE young working families to bring up thier children, and make sure the pensioners in this country who have paid thier taxes, receive proper care and heating during the winter, rather than throughing it away on foreign spongers, then I will proudly wear that bigots badge.

Bigot refers to, and only refers to, your pathetic attempt at a joke re spelling of England.

If you prefer now to try and twist your answer around ........

Bigot refers to, and only refers to, your pathetic attempt at a joke re spelling of England.

My argument is about the money being spent on these foreigners, whilst our own British people are in poverty, of course you mentioned the Jocks in England being spongers, which I think was un called for, but it was your choice, and I will be glad to hear your explenation for this, I have no argument with the English, we have a lot up here in Aberdeenshire, and some of them are my very good friends, but what I will say is, dry your eyes and waken up and have a good look around you and you will see that sadly your country and mine at the end of the day is going down the tubes, and if it's not holted now, will it has been said could be an Islamic republic, before the end of the century.

Edited by bob.243

My argument is about the money being spent on these foreigners, whilst our own British people are in poverty, of course you mentioned the Jocks in England being spongers, which I think was un called for, but it was your choice, and I will be glad to hear your explenation for this, I have no argument with the English, we have a lot up here in Aberdeenshire, and some of them are my very good friends, but what I will say is, dry your eyes and waken up and have a good look around you and you will see that sadly your country and mine at the end of the day is going down the tubes, and if it's not holted now, will it has been said could be an Islamic republic, before the end of the century.

I have known plenty of Jocks (and others for that matter) whose only reason for living was to pick up their benefit chq every 2 weeks and then pee it away in the blink of an eye.

Spongers are spongers whether from abroad or home grown.

The sooner people wake up to THAT instead of playing the race card the sooner we can get on the road to recovery.

I have known plenty of Jocks (and others for that matter) whose only reason for living was to pick up their benefit chq every 2 weeks and then pee it away in the blink of an eye.

The sooner people wake up to THAT instead of playing the race card the sooner we can get on the road to recovery.

:signthankspin: We are totally surrounded by idjits

Ric

Ric

Ah that explains it, an asylum seeker hugger.

Ric

Ah ric with the silent "P", always a pleasure seeing you on here.

after showing my boss this in the paper this morning which neally made us crash, we went past the building site to see a dark version of us not wearing a hard hat while everyone else was, yes he was wearing the tea towel from the cantea :yes: , , does anyone knows the laws on this, is he aloud not to wear one of because of his religion ?