Dave Harcombe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:victory: Just finished reading Dave Harcombe's much awaited new book,.."Work them hard, Treat them like Heroes".....

Absolutely Superb :notworthy:

I am not fit or qualified to do any kind of revue,...but I'm sure Darcy or some other terrier enthusiast will do the honours...

I am a mere novice with regards to the earth dog, and the digging game,..and I cannot 'talk terriers' so I'll only speak as a fellow hunter,...but,.I genuinely fecking loved this book,...and I sincerely believe that you digging guys will enjoy it as well... :thumbs:

All the best,...CHALKWARREN.... :drink:

Hello mate, a really want a copy but a cant get me hands on 1, any info will be appreciated, cheers.

Luke.

Well fellas, im half way through mine and i have to say that it is by far the best terrier book i hsve ever read. Lots and lots of quality reading with DH delving into the past to mention his dogs that started him off and onto the present. If you only buy one terrier book in your lifetime, make sure its this one.

I will do a thorough review when i finish the book....

But, take it from me, order a copy, you wont be disapointed!....JD