Lack of Donators !

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you can't mate. :( Though it'd be good to hear it from the horse's mouth.

AHA. Ive got a cunning plan :clapper::clapper::clapper:

:icon_eek: not again stabba

last time you said this you ended up in A&E all nite wae a length a drain pipe an a guinea pig.......

Drastically and Wrong spring to mind dotty. But this plan has all the hallmarks of classic written all over it. Be prepared to be amazed. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I agree with jigsaw, there must be another method of payment for the members who cant pay via paypal, and just for the record, be prepared mods to get all your vents licked when jigsaw becomes a donator :boogie::boogie:

No chance IL,I had my tongue removed years ago,lol.

Edited by jigsaw
Guest traceyg

CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER THE EFFIN QUESTION. How do we donate if we aint got paypal or a credit card?? atb stabba.

send me a fiver and i'll do it for you thumbs.gif

pissing my self mr leeds after is that you who had me 3 hours trying to pay yours lol . :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER THE EFFIN QUESTION. How do we donate if we aint got paypal or a credit card?? atb stabba.

send me a fiver and i'll do it for you thumbs.gif

pissing my self mr leeds after is that you who had me 3 hours trying to pay yours lol . clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

you always piss yourself, anyway i got it sorted dear, so i'm gonna try and help a hillbilly thumbs.gif

Well if all the 'Donaters' want to be 'L33T' (using textspeak to make a point)

i'm sure a private section can be set-up for them.

This way they can feel superior and discuss greater issues amongst themselves.

If there wasnt any donators at all mister, perhaps you'd have no site to visit at all, and nowhere to put your negative comments on, private or otherwise :doh:

Try donating a fiver yourself and see if you feel different, any more "superior", or feel the need to discuss "greater isues", I think you'll find you wont.

The only negative side you may come acrross are some comments others, who don't, haven't or cant be arsed to contribute may leave for you. Enjoy.

B