Deer Stalking

I had some stalking set up for another member but they decided to back out so I have a few roe does going spare. I thought that seeing how as I got lucky with shooting when I was younger I'd offer up the chance of some free stalking to some of the younger members on the board, give them an introduction to stalking, maybe do a bit of rough shooting as well. I was wondering if the mods or any other members had ideas on what would be a fair way to decide who comes assuming there is interest? The shooting is in Central perthshire Scotland during the christmas holidays. Anyone interested p.m me or reply to the thread. Cheers, Ross

Just an edit to say the ground is about 10 minutes from perth/20 minutes from stirling about an hour from edinburgh.

id be up for it but i dont have a gun and do i need a gun ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little I'm afraid! kx100 bit my hand off right away. If you're ever after cheap paid days give me a shout!

Thought so! :cry: It's a great offer mate well done to you. KX100 will have a great time I'm sure. Just make sure it's all cleared with his parents first :good:

All the best

• 3 weeks later...