subway baby

I think the main issue would be health & hygiene/health and safety. I'd also question whether the woman could concentrate on the job she's being employed to do with the distraction of a baby there. It's all very well saying she can feed the baby on a break or whatever, but babies need more attention than a few minutes here and there.

hi everyone went in to our local subway, polish people are runing it and they have a 3 or4 month old baby behind the food counter! the mother tends to it while sirving the food! i think its wrong and have complaned to the subway head ofice and they said the woman doesent let this happen, my partner went in today and the young child is still behind there. Dont get this wrong iv got kids and no how hard it is to place them when your at work! but surely in a food shop this cant be right! what do you think ??

Why do you care? and why would you go to the trouble grassing the bird up? that's disgraceful behaviour IMO.

She's working for a living, trying her best to provide for that kid and you've made it your business to try and ruin that ladies job and livelihood.

Why don't you just mind your own business?

People who do the sorts of things you've done here make me sick in all honesty, proper curtain twitcher grasser types.

[/quote 100 percent wright live and let live, keep telling tales like an old womon grassing is the lowest form :yes:

she might be working but what about all the other mums that have to Pay for child care before they can go out to work , to have a young baby in a food shop in my eyes is disgusting wheather it be an english girl or not , babies shit and sick a hell of a lot and it certainly shouldnt be doing it where food is sold .

So a woman who's got kids in the kitchen at home whilst she's cooking food is disgusting is she?

Babies shit and sick, but theres hygienic ways to clean babies up these days mate. If we all went off that logic then they should ban people who work in food places going for a shit in work hours, because its disgusting.

It don't mean to say that because the baby is there that the Mother to the kid is gonna be making your sarnie with shit under her finger nails. People do tend to wash their hands after going to the toilet or changing nappies.

I think the main issue would be health & hygiene/health and safety.

LOL Do you really think Main Man gives a shit about that ladies health and safety? He didn't grass her up for that anyway, he grassed her up because she's a Polish women with a baby behind the counter.

I'd also question whether the woman could concentrate on the job she's being employed to do with the distraction of a baby there. It's all very well saying she can feed the baby on a break or whatever, but babies need more attention than a few minutes here and there.

It is a question the woman needs to ask herself, but making a sarnie is hardly rocket science is it.

at the end of the day,i doubt very much that she should have a baby behind the counter....morally or legally(health and safety). but i wouldn't be grassing on anyone for it!as has been said,if it bothers you that much,just go elsewhere.

Bloody good luck to them, they could probably claim care vouchers, you see this everywhere else in the world.

Decent hard working people trying to make a go of it.

There is a lot more to worry about out there than these innocent people.

It's the same finger wagging type of people who are trying to do for hunting. People seem to feel it a god given right to feel offended by just about anything these days. As already mentioned it is funny to worry about elf n safety while eating fast food. Take a step back and you'll see what I mean, the media has got people so wound up we go off our heads at anything...

Not just that mate, we've got an obsessive controling government persecuting the decent people and letting the scum get away with murder.

To make things worse they've even dragged the public in to help with there dirty work!

Shepp