Final

gin ie fit enough means if your are up for luggimg game and good walking as at this time of year everything sown and ploughed so all shanks is pony your hoofs and if you have the minerals for it your not to far from me instead of talking get up and get walking lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LDR didn't "try" to do it; he did it ! Last years comp was run off and this years will be ! I'll help as much as I can until it's finished. Yes there has been problems, thats what happens when ordinar

Charty and LDR why the fekin hell bother imho you seem to be getting villified for fek all

Nah mate, it's only one or two uneducated know alls who are crabbing !! I've met and had some great nights out with lads from ths comp, Mally, The Bolt, Farmer1, Lamp + Battery, Dogs + Natives, Single

Whin,- what the hell does,-

Shanks is pony your hoofs mean, and have the minerals for it. ?

Are you "drinking" as your writing this. Just curious. I don't mean to sound nasty, but perhaps a little retarded.

ye will do a bit of slapde work get land to run it on and well had several who are keen keano your welcome be good fun,are your old enough to remember the nlrc feildtrails it was good crack keano and a good laugh and some good dog work , just need to see whats on offer land wise and how much already got three bits of land to go on and ladds who are willing to let people on just need to see if its good enough ,for a [bANNED TEXT] nite out and all that