7 pups for 7 people

I'm watching it now, fecking idiots are doing wonders for the image of certain breeds as usual. Some troll have given her daughter a staff pup to train for 'protection' She's got a cane corso in that garden, reckons it's dangerous to kids and adults alike, but keeps it because it makes her feel safe.

Retards IMO.

This is going to get me wound up I can tell. People getting dogs to 'better their lives' I was depressed so I got a pup, We couldn't afford another child so we got a pup. Feck sake. That guy hasn't even got his pups injections

"coz it's like 30 pand or sumfink, I can't afford that, but I don't want to lower myself to a normal job so I'm waiting for a job [bANNED TEXT] prospects" Fecking idiots the lot of em.. :censored:

This is going to get me wound up I can tell. People getting dogs to 'better their lives' I was depressed so I got a pup, We couldn't afford another child so we got a pup. Feck sake. That guy hasn't even got his pups injections

"coz it's like 30 pand or sumfink, I can't afford that, but I don't want to lower myself to a normal job so I'm waiting for a job [bANNED TEXT] prospects" Fecking idiots the lot of em.. :censored:

to true bullmastiff,

fecking putting a price on the pups as they come out the bitch !! " hes jet black ! that is another £100 pound on you "

the woman with that corsa dog, " yea the dog make me feel powerfull" "thats why i like him",

a bunch of fecking townie idiots,

i wouldnt even feed them thick c**ts to my dogs,

what akennel the one with the lad had! his own room inthe flat! i got mates with bedsits smaller than that! bet the flat stunk to high heaven! and the pushchair! gonna get one of them for my terrier reckon we will be able to sneak up on the local cats! :gunsmilie:

get alot of lads like that round my way they al seem to have staffs or pitbulls and never on the lead i had a problem whilst stock breaking my pup the farmer went mad saying hes sick of young lads like me setting ther dogs onto livestock

:censored: idiots

i think the bbc or anyother should make a show about genuine lurcher lads as it might help with the predudice and bad press about lurchers other than news stories about iligel corsing and gangs of lads lamping the fook out of the countryside

get alot of lads like that round my way they al seem to have staffs or pitbulls and never on the lead i had a problem whilst stock breaking my pup the farmer went mad saying hes sick of young lads like me setting ther dogs onto livestock

:censored: idiots

i think the bbc or anyother should make a show about genuine lurcher lads as it might help with the predudice and bad press about lurchers other than news stories about iligel corsing and gangs of lads lamping the fook out of the countryside

good idea, how could we go about that then?? maybe if enough people send emails or letters to the bbc they mite listen to us.

I didn't see it from the very start, but from what I seen I don't think it done the breed any bad, all the pups looked nice pets. I just think it highlighted the fact that large parts of the British population need help to find themselves.

In fact I think it could well of done some good to show people that are in the same sort of position as that lad that pups do come with costs and can be a pain in the arse.

Hopefully it'll make some people think twice before buying a pup.