The Execution of Gary Glitter

I watched it last night, and the only thing it's made me think is that I wish Glitter really was hanging from a rope.

I personally think that sex cases and people who kill for no reason have no place in society so need getting rid of. Ian Huntley, Roy Whiting the Scum who killed Baby P, Jeremy Kyle :rofl: (OK I wouldn't execute Kyle but I hate the c*nt) serve absolutely no purpose in this world at all IMO and don't even deserve the right to breath the same air as other normal human beings so need hanging. But in saying that, there is still corruption in our police forces, and there is still miscarriages of justice so would it be wise to bring capital punishment back?

The BNP say they would reinstate capital punishment, and as much as I would happily applaud the execution of some of our most depraved dregs, It'd be a travesty to see innocent people executed for something they didn't do.

So what do you reckon? should we have the death penalty in this country?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does need bringing back and now with dna evidence miscarriges of justice should be avoidable.I am speaking as a person whose family members are the secondary victims of two killers but wat makes it more upsetting is that they were granted bail on tuesday at the high court in glasgow :wallbash: The killers of children should be put to death for the sake of their familys to put some sort of closure which is impossible wile the killers are still alive .atb dell

I just can't see the justification of allowing people like Huntley and Roy Whiting to live.

Why shouldn't we execute people like them pair???

Look at them -

_1708141_whiting.300.jpg

Huntley.jpg

Look at the innocent kids who they murdered!

payne180606_228x233.jpg

Sohamchapmanandwells.jpg

It's all fine saying how we've got to be civilized but IMO these creatures gave up their right to be recognized as human beings the very second they decided to take the lives of those children, and deserve to be dealt with in a very uncivilized way.

How could they do that to those innocent girls? Why should we allow them to live?

The two peices of human waste you describe huntly and whiteing should have been put to death as their victims familys will one day have to go through the trauma of some stupid doo gooder fighting for their release and dont think this will never happen as i am sure we have nutcases the likes of lord longford still about. :censored:

The two peices of human waste you describe huntly and whiteing should have been put to death as their victims familys will one day have to go through the trauma of some stupid doo gooder fighting for their release and dont think this will never happen as i am sure we have nutcases the likes of lord longford still about. :censored:

SORRY OFF TOPIC

The mention of that nutcase lord longford :thumbdown: his niece is none other than Harriet Harman :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

I watched it last night, and the only thing it's made me think is that I wish Glitter really was hanging from a rope.

I personally think that sex cases and people who kill for no reason have no place in society so need getting rid of. Ian Huntley, Roy Whiting the Scum who killed Baby P, Jeremy Kyle :rofl: (OK I wouldn't execute Kyle but I hate the c*nt) serve absolutely no purpose in this world at all IMO and don't even deserve the right to breath the same air as other normal human beings so need hanging. But in saying that, there is still corruption in our police forces, and there is still miscarriages of justice so would it be wise to bring capital punishment back?

The BNP say they would reinstate capital punishment, and as much as I would happily applaud the execution of some of our most depraved dregs, It'd be a travesty to see innocent people executed for something they didn't do.

So what do you reckon? should we have the death penalty in this country?

No. For the reason you suggest.If the state kills an innocent man it can't bring him back. I do feel very strongly that we should have "Life without parole"

Ric

If it can really be proven they are guilty , if you can trust the police, i say hang them draw them and feed them their entrails before they die, i would bring back all the best ways of torture followed and slow agonising death ,

but because of the namby pamby society we live in , id probably settle for keeping them as organ donors , that way they can put something back , no anesthetic just take the organs as they needed,