more coyote pics

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:clapper: cracking pictures mate but why so many dogs on 1 coyote :thumbdown:

as been said on alot of posts that yotes are hard to kill with 1-2 dogs, so more dogs the quicker+humane. Good post +pics Dan keep um coming

Had a long post but I think I'll just say thanks to those for the positive comments. Those of you with any negative, eat a dick bitches. Until you come walk in our shoes, dont think you can.

Edited by Dan Edwards

I sure didnt think those pics would cause a stir... :wallbash: If the moderators see fit to remove them then thats their business, but I will say I think caving to Antis or those that fear what they will think, is the wrong thing to do. I dont make any of my decisions based on what those who disagree with me think about them... :feck: If your ashamed of what your doing...quit doing it! The tired old argument that the Antis will use such pics against us is a joke...do you really believe they dont have a lifetimes worth of pics to choose from already? Exactly what type of hunting pictures do you think the Antis will approve of?... :hmm:

Most every post/pic we put up of American coyote hunting brings about some critics of how we do it, but its never by anybody that has ever done it themselves... :doh: Yet every fella that I have ever met/heard of that has come to hunt here leaves with a respect for our dogs and our game. You dont have to agree with anything we say or do, but dont fool yourself into believing we care what someone that has never played the game has to say about how we do it... :bye:

Take care.

Yes I do know what a Coyote is and what it can do, and I know the many reasons for killing them. What I object to is clicking on a thread which says Coyote pics and seeing this sort of thing. It is in the process of being killed by several dogs, not everyones cup of tea, but you don't know till you open the thread. The forum guidlines specifically state

"As another note images showing quarry in the process of being killed will be moderated, this is not the done thing on a forum open to the world...At a time when government are trying to tighten the laws further on all fieldsports, its all of our duties to show respect for the quarry we hunt and the way we go about our sport..

You are responsible for your actions, try and be sensible with it."

Why am I wrong to uphold this and why do so many on here insist on ignoring the rules?

2 words come to mind.............................ASS HOLE

Yes I do know what a Coyote is and what it can do, and I know the many reasons for killing them. What I object to is clicking on a thread which says Coyote pics and seeing this sort of thing. It is in the process of being killed by several dogs, not everyones cup of tea, but you don't know till you open the thread. The forum guidlines specifically state

"As another note images showing quarry in the process of being killed will be moderated, this is not the done thing on a forum open to the world...At a time when government are trying to tighten the laws further on all fieldsports, its all of our duties to show respect for the quarry we hunt and the way we go about our sport..

You are responsible for your actions, try and be sensible with it."

Why am I wrong to uphold this and why do so many on here insist on ignoring the rules?

What the Fu@k did you expect to see on a hunting site Pics of cute puppies in a basket with a pink bow on the handle. Grow some balls man or stick to your skirts what ever. but dont come on here bagging out people that have the fortitude so stand up to the looney left and their bunny hugging ways.

By the way dont bother emigrating out this way either hunters stick up for one out here we sure dont need a back stabbing push your own barrow type like you out here.

have a nice day now.

That is gross. Is it hunting or slaughter. I know Yotes are a pest in the US but is it necessary to show them being ripped apart by 4 dogs. This is the sort of thing that lead to the ban in the UK isn't it? Read the notes at the top of this page.

if its all legal then why not show it on ere, its all part of the game

Good stuff!

Anti's are taken there own graphic pics, in fact they are the only one going hoping to take photos of animals torn apart! These are Dans memories that he can look at and remember old hunts nothing wrong with that.

There are Coyotes I'm sure out there that simply can not be shot just as there are foxes etc in this country this where the dogs come into there own.

One instance I can think of one of my gamekeeping work mates was having scores of pheasants killed by a feral cat but he could never get a single shot off at it too far for shotgun too for the rifle. I offered to take a run up with the lurcher and the dog killed it first look out.

Unfit, I walk hunt my dogs with my kids all the time. I hunt them off the mules too. I also hunt them out the back of my truck. I hunt them at night, during the day, pretty much whenever and wherever I feel like it. My children are rougher than you son.

Raven, the reason huntin gets banned is cause there are too many pussies like you that are willing to back down to some antis. I am not, they can go f**k themselves.

see dan i know nothing about the way you do things and the country you hunt ,the same goes for you when it comes to me ,so dont be so quick in future to run down what i say and do because ,YOU DONT KNOW FOR CERTAIN you are only guessing just like me when it comes to you ,what would i gain by coming on here bullshiting ,about size and breed of dogs that have done the job ,i dont sell dogs or charge people for a night out ,so im not in it for any money in that sense .like me with you, you will just have to take my word for it .because i live in a nanny stait that wont let me show pics or vids ,if i could and did you would see im for real not a weekend hunter like 90percent on her .

That is gross. Is it hunting or slaughter. I know Yotes are a pest in the US but is it necessary to show them being ripped apart by 4 dogs. This is the sort of thing that lead to the ban in the UK isn't it? Read the notes at the top of this page.

GET A LIFE,are you a fagget

I sure didnt think those pics would cause a stir... :wallbash: If the moderators see fit to remove them then thats their business, but I will say I think caving to Antis or those that fear what they will think, is the wrong thing to do. I dont make any of my decisions based on what those who disagree with me think about them... :feck: If your ashamed of what your doing...quit doing it! The tired old argument that the Antis will use such pics against us is a joke...do you really believe they dont have a lifetimes worth of pics to choose from already? Exactly what type of hunting pictures do you think the Antis will approve of?... :hmm:

Most every post/pic we put up of American coyote hunting brings about some critics of how we do it, but its never by anybody that has ever done it themselves... :doh: Yet every fella that I have ever met/heard of that has come to hunt here leaves with a respect for our dogs and our game. You dont have to agree with anything we say or do, but dont fool yourself into believing we care what someone that has never played the game has to say about how we do it... :bye:

Take care.

this country is full of pussys and wana be hunters when it comes down to it ,they dont belive in standing up for what you want to do ,most are to frightend to let on they dont give a shit .they just sit back and take what ever is said to them from the powers to be .that is why they are now only chasing rabbits and rats with inferiour dogs . :yes: Edited by UNFIT

DAN dont listen to UNFIT mate, he just likes to think he is the best, and knows everything at this game.

keep it up mate, always like ur posts :thumbs:

get that brown stuff wiped of your nose before your mum sees it .lol Edited by UNFIT