FERRETS STOLEN!!

this is the third time in a week someone has been in my garden, once I spooked him the other occasions he's taken a ferret,, I have moved the remaining ferrets inside to be on the safe side.

I can't help and think that my house is being watched,, my partner visited the day after the first one was stolen - thus his car was outside, however he left at half 5 this morning and i went to the shed to defrost some meat for the dogs, i remember seeing the jill that was then stolen today between 6 and 10 this morning.

the jill taken this morning is my smallest albino jill, bred myself earlier this year, the other was also a small sandy jill bought from a friend earlier this year

I have spoken to the police and landlord are aware of this due to the damage caused to the fencing

I can only assume thats its not by an organisation like anti's simply because they would have taken the lot, but they are being stolen to order, if you know anyone who has recently bought a jill approx 7 months old, the albino will nuzzle your finger and will sit happily on your shoulder, the sandy nest in folded arms and fall asleep, I only want to know they are okay even if I don't get them back but to know their healthy and well is all that matters. the rest of my ferrets have reacted very badly to all of this, so they can't have been simply nudged out the way.

I will find out who's done this. and this man who i once saw in my garden may think he's the big guy stealing working stock, but the fact is he's stealing from a young woman and her 4 year old daughter who's animals are companions first and foremost. And when I do find out who this is its only then will he truly start to understand what he's taken on.

DSC05382.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

i am very sorry to hear this i hope your daughter isnt to upset.This is happening so much now its shocking. a friend of mine ran a ferret rescue with a ferret boarding bit on the side she had the whole lot taken in the middle of the day from a mid terrace house from a garden with no back gate !! she has now given up the rescue and boarding for fear of it happening again they took her workers, peoples pets that were on holiday. and sick ferrets that were on medication. she was totally heartbroken she had been rescuing ferrets for over 20 years. she now keeps hers in doors.

thanks for the replies everyone,, you've been very kind,

my daughter is most upset

i am pondering on electric fencing but i either way WHEN i find out who is brave enough to take on a single mum he'll be having a surprise then

just please keep an eye out,, its just mad that i have previously gone out of my way to give them decent sized runs with loads of space and tunnels etc and now they're having to be inside the house in a small bunny cage, not fair!!

i am pondering on electric fencing but i either way WHEN i find out who is brave enough to take on a single mum he'll be having a surprise then

just please keep an eye out,, its just mad that i have previously gone out of my way to give them decent sized runs with loads of space and tunnels etc and now they're having to be inside the house in a small bunny cage, not fair!!

have a look at these

http://www.c-p-p.co.uk/product/asp/ProdID/2064/CtgID/1031/af/page.htm

i have one on the shed door to my ferrets.

it something they wont be expecting

have a look at these

http://www.c-p-p.co.uk/product/asp/ProdID/2064/CtgID/1031/af/page.htm

i have one on the shed door to my ferrets.

it something they wont be expecting

thats a really good idea!! not too expensive either!!