jo long vs torchey

me and brian run our heat last night which was judged by bigboy... two cracking lads and great company.. so thank you for having me up... started off with both dogs not missing much atall.. both running well... we finished our 3 hours at 2 oclock ish with both dogs at 5 a piece... then we took a further 5 rabbits in sudden death with brians dog finishing with 8 and my bitch finishing with 7...

sruff (brians dog) - 8

jet (my dog)- 7

all in all a good night in good company and finishing with 15 rabbits... and nearly a tumbling jeep ride down a very steap banking .. :clapper::clapper:

hope to see the comp next year... thanks

jo

me and brian run our heat last night which was judged by bigboy... two cracking lads and great company.. so thank you for having me up... started off with both dogs not missing much atall.. both running well... we finished our 3 hours at 2 oclock ish with both dogs at 5 a piece... then we took a further 5 rabbits in sudden death with brians dog finishing with 8 and my bitch finishing with 7...

sruff (brians dog) - 8

jet (my dog)- 7

all in all a good night in good company and finishing with 15 rabbits... and nearly a tumbling jeep ride down a very steap banking .. :clapper::clapper:

hope to see the comp next year... thanks

jo

well done to you both :clapper: