To all the bull x owners

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trouble with Bull breeds is there's loads of idiots breeding them who wouldn't know a good one if it bit them on the bollocks. They all want to put their take on what constitutes a good Bully without doing the research first and therefore there's probably a hundred shit ones to every good one.

To true

Mick..

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to everyone who's replied.

to everyone who said no to the staffy choice, why so adamant no no? i just happen to like staffy's, and one's i've seen have worked well.

to those who questioned dog knowledge, i wont claim to be expert of any kind but am experienced with lurchers just no bull type.

and someone who says smell bit fishy...??? do one pal.

as for kenneling dogs in groups what about fox hounds ?

a very good friend has a amazing set up of kennels, 3 feed rooms, 2 sleep rooms, 1 main room and a massive fenced of grass paddock, with 3 small sheds, the thing that am trying to say is if the dogs are happy, and not over crowded then there is no reason for them not to get along, , he owns 3 big bullxs, 1 terrier pup, 1 greyhound, 2 labs, and about 4 bull pups from 2 year any younger, every single dog is well trained, well socalised, and in tip top condition,he has only ever had one problem, when 3 very good terreiers were killed, and a new dog in started it all, which was later culled, its all matter of knowing your dogs and keeping them happy, , atb,

very strange :hmm: im by no means an expert but for 10 years iv never had a problem with staffs and would recomend the breed to anyone both pets and for work now kenneld with 2 lurchers for 2 year not a problem.and as for graft my dog was 100% commited just laked speed.staffs are very underestimated but as mentioned before ther is to many cxxts breeding and raising poor dogs for wrong reasons

atb mic

my granda has a first x bull greyhound shes only 23tts but fast and good dog gutsy [bANNED TEXT] needs to be an placid the rest of the time i also got a a 1/2 greyhound 1/4 bull 1/4 bedlington 8mth old nice bith

u cannit beat a bit of bully :thumbs: joken aside iv had most breed of lurchers over the years but allways faverd bullcrosses they have great temprament around kids and other dogs if they have been fetch up right.ul not go rong if ya get your self a pup out of proven stock