Lets see your Salukis and Saluki x Greyhounds

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers keano .....my mate bred him.....the dam was out of smokey x dancer ....she is called kim ...and the sire is buddy ....charlie x foxy... :good: basicly 3/4 saluki 1/4 lurcher...

Smokey x dancer it,s that the dog,s that were in the pre ban video winter sports mate

no mate ....not to my knowledge ..... :good:
heres a couple of pics of mine ....iam affraid he didnt catch the hares :( ..he was just used for flushing to the bird these where took last season....sorry i didnt get the bird in all the pics ..but somtimes its just good to get that glove of and get the bird back in his box..., :D

post-4253-1256590098.jpg

post-4253-1256590130.jpg

post-4253-1256590371.jpg

:clapper::clapper: That is one stunning looking dog, looks in top condition, and obviously very capable ;)

real credit to you, atb Richard

Edited by arcticgun
heres a couple of pics of mine ....iam affraid he didnt catch the hares :( ..he was just used for flushing to the bird these where took last season....sorry i didnt get the bird in all the pics ..but somtimes its just good to get that glove of and get the bird back in his box..., :D

post-4253-1256590098.jpg

post-4253-1256590130.jpg

post-4253-1256590371.jpg

Plenty of substance to that dog,the ground looks a bit hard but as you have your coat off ,perhaps its only a covering of snow?

the ground was good inan if you look at my wellies and the dogs feet you can see the mud . ;) ..it started snowing a little bit as we where finnishing the day it was mid feb i think .....i was stood next to the car inan thats where my coat was :D ....trying to look smart for my picy... :icon_redface: