urgently looking for a permanent home

i'm looking for a permanent home for a stafford bitch, she is just over a year old, brindle in colour, 18/19 tts, very loving temperament, clean in the house, she has had 2 homes at such an early age in life, both due to family separation, if you feel you can offer her a good home, and not just for breeding , feel free to contact me , i am based in essex atb sylus

hope she finds a good home mate, any pics of her? Just enjoy seeing your lot..fine well cared for staffords.

cheers dare, i really dont think she has long before they hand her over to the arspca, here is a pic took about 3 months agomariusspups019.th.jpg

knowing sylus if he could keep her he would. Like always when giving something away free gota make sure the bitch isnt taken just to be bred. Fine looking bitch fingers crossd that she gets a good home.

Fair play to you mate for taking it upon yourself to get her re-homed...she outta Caine? X?...will ask around my end and see if anyone can take her...all the best with getting her sorted

I would of had her back with me I didnt find out untill friday and it had already been sorted shame really as i liked that little bitch

Will this now mean that your affix or pre-fix or airfix or whatever it is changes from Banrstorm or Firestorm or Fire-eyes or whatever the feck it was to FIRESALE?