am i being ripped off

hi i been offerd a lurcher pup off my [bANNED TEXT] he said he will do it me cheap but i cant av it for nothin lol it's a beddlington saluki collie greyhound whippet the dam an sire are both workin dogs he chargin me 150 quid for a dog or 200 for a female is he tryin to con me????????????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have said here MATE have it, but dont forget me if I ever need a stud or a pup in the future. Doesnt always work tho gave some one a pup once and they wanted £100 for a stud from the same dog 4yrs later

fair enough if u giv the dog away 2 a friend and say i want a lineing from it when its older or even a free pup out ov it but i would say 1 free lineing just so the person couldnt go make himself loads ov £ charging ppl to use that dog u getting stud fee and the owners hard work he loseing out cause if it turned out a gd dog it could b lineing a bitch every week and the person who bread it could b making the £ off the owners hard work

ye he wont give it me lol i grown up with him all my life to lol but ye to other ppl he wont 250dogs and 300bitches and he got a blue 1 there he reckons he will get 350 - 400 easy

if it was me and 1 of my friends i grew up with the pup would go to him for free but remember if he gets rid it goes straight bk 2 me (FOR FREE)

hi i been offerd a lurcher pup off my [bANNED TEXT] he said he will do it me cheap but i cant av it for nothin lol it's a beddlington saluki collie greyhound whippet the dam an sire are both workin dogs he chargin me 150 quid for a dog or 200 for a female is he tryin to con me????????????

That's some mate you've got jonlisa. :thumbdown:

he got a blue 1 there he reckons he will get 350 - 400 easy

whats the big thing with blue dogs? how come he wants more money for the blue one i can never understand this it aint going to run any faster or be more game because its blue is it? :blink:

cheers, jay.

Thats a sound price for a working bred lurcher,, but,, if he is youre mate and hes says you can have it cheap then i reckon £50 - £100 is about wright, taking in to consideration the price hes selling the rest for.. as this is less than half price,,