alsation x greyhound first x

Back to the lowest common denominator-insults. Maybe you could draw me a picture? (The irony wasn't lost,by the way)

Ok-point made-you're a hell of a guy with a hell of a dog. That we mere plebs could aspire to.......

(still dont buy it) :no:

there you go ,i have altered my last staitment just for you .and yes i do get a grant of the government every week ,but i hoard that for when i wont be able to get about any more .,we all got to think ahead dont we .

i live just down the road from the forest of dean and it aint what you make out it is your a dreamer, who just whines people up :yes:

it helps if you know what your doing ,send me a pm where you are i will take you out and show you different .

WHIPPET ,i have offerd to show you different ,im no dreamer , wind up or bull shitter ,you say your not far from me ,then pm me and come down for a night i will also show you the meaning of stamina ,in a dog and a 50 year old man .dont be like some ,accept the offer and see .i will refund your fuel money ,so all it will cost is your time ,i cant be any fairer than that can i .you never know you might learn some thing . ::and bring your dog so i can compare it to mine . Edited by UNFIT

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 month old ;load of shite if ever av heard it

Posted Images

had my weelky fix of rivers and boats and dogs lol , had a few newbies out last nite one fell in the riiver other got bit with a mink lol , no mate i have a good sense of hunour but i dpo takre the game serously as welll you walk on the wild side at times

saw g battons dog a pic in a book that was done by d hanckck i think along time ago if i am [bANNED TEXT] ,my freind had them hees not here now and a guy from filey a pal of m chapmans he had 3 eights, half crosses nice dogs , that would be roughly 15 years ago ,

Back to the lowest common denominator-insults. Maybe you could draw me a picture? (The irony wasn't lost,by the way)

Ok-point made-you're a hell of a guy with a hell of a dog. That we mere plebs could aspire to.......

there you go ,i have altered my last staitment just for you .and yes i do get a grant of the government every week ,but i hoard that for when i wont be able to get about any more .,we all got to think ahead dont we .

i live just down the road from the forest of dean and it aint what you make out it is your a dreamer, who just whines people up :yes:

it helps if you know what your doing ,send me a pm where you are i will take you out and show you different .

WHIPPET ,i have offerd to show you different ,im no dreamer , wind up or bull shitter ,you say your not far from me ,then pm me and come down for a night i will also show you the meaning of stamina ,in a dog and a 50 year old man .dont be like some ,accept the offer and see .i will refund your fuel money ,so all it will cost is your time ,i cant be any fairer than that can i .you never know you might learn some thing . ::and bring your dog so i can compare it to mine .

ok , will do , pm me your phone number and i will give you a bell :)

ps are there actualy any pics of alsition crosses on this thread i have pics of rooney musket etc has any body got oppics of genuine ones

You have a short memory span, mate !! LOL !! I put up a pic of a 1/4 GSD X 3/4 Grey !! On page two !!

Cheers.

WHIPPET ,i have offerd to show you different ,im no dreamer , wind up or bull shitter ,you say your not far from me ,then pm me and come down for a night i will also show you the meaning of stamina ,in a dog and a 50 year old man .dont be like some ,accept the offer and see .i will refund your fuel money ,so all it will cost is your time ,i cant be any fairer than that can i .you never know you might learn some thing . ::and bring your dog so i can compare it to mine .

ok , will do , pm me your phone number and i will give you a bell :)

done give me a ring ,and we will sort it .