LAMPING THE DALES

had a look up on some farms last night with andy and hare hunter. my night started very poor with Tara picking her runs from the start :wallbash: she's not done this for a while and feck is it frustrating. so over to andy and i run her when the dogs are together, so the jelsousy thing kicks in.

we started to get a few but it was slow work at first, with the weather not ideal but after an hour or so the wind picked up and the bag grew.

when we droped off at a pick up piont

andy said to me he would be happy with 30 , we counted 34, so he said come on lets get 6 more, :wacko: so we moved to another farm and quik as you like we had 9 or 10, so he turns to me and says we better round it up to 50 . :doh:

whilst me and andy stood at the truck talking like to old washer women, :laughbounce2: hh was off and in no time returned with the remainder for the 50. oh to be 17 again and 12 stone :D

DSCF1210.jpg

what do u mean tara was picking her runs??????????????????????

had a look up on some farms last night with andy and hare hunter. my night started very poor with Tara picking her runs from the start :wallbash: she's not done this for a while and feck is it frustrating. so over to andy and i run her when the dogs are together, so the jelsousy thing kicks in.

we started to get a few but it was slow work at first, with the weather not ideal but after an hour or so the wind picked up and the bag grew.

andy said to me he would be happy with 30 , we counted 34, so he said come on lets get 6 more, :wacko: so we moved to another farm and quik as you like we had 9 or 10, so he turns to me and says we better round it up to 50 . :doh:

whilst me and andy stood at the truck talking like to old washer women, :laughbounce2: hh was off and in no time returned with the remainder for the 50. oh to be 17 again and 12 stone :D

DSCF1210.jpg

You might not be 17 ,or twelve stone Tomo,but there isn't anything wrong with your dedication,or stamina.well done mate!

DSCF1210.jpg

Good amount of rabbits mate, fair play to ya and the dogs, I haven't seen 50 rabbits all season never mind catch 50 in a night!, lol.

Ya wanna sell one of ya dogs? could do with a good rabbit-er,

well done lads.

DSCF1210.jpg

dedication to what you do if i say :thumbs:

DSCF1210.jpg

what do u mean tara was picking her runs??????????????????????

Tara has a habbit of choosing her runs somtimes, this is usualy as she gets tired towards the end of night. or when rabbits are a distance off , running down hill or close to a hedge.

its anoying but i live with it, you can put it down to intelagence as she's 1/4 kelpie.

checked her over yesterday to find she has swelling where her nail inserts into the toe , on two toes on both rear feet. nothing to serriouse but im now shure it was the reason .