thinking of geting a lurcher but what cross

you will get more replies than enough mate,each to their own although i have had mainly bullx,if its your first dog i would go with grey/collie very easy to train bidable,obediant dont think you will go far wrong with one to be honest (now let us sit back and wait lol)atvb

hi i am thinking of getting a lurcher but dnt no what cross to get need a littil help ther can u tell me a good cross for a all rounder and sum pics woud be very helpfull to

thanks bilson16

do a search mate - this topic has been done 'to death' there is a plethora of info on different breeds and photos on here by the bucket load - atb ;)

The majority of people on here will tell you that the type of cross that they own is the best/fastest greatest bunnykilling all rounder.

Try and go out with some people who have a variety of different dogs, watch them work and see which type catches your eye. Failing that go to a couple of shows and see what takes youre fancy. All dogs are different, each has its own traits and personality, its all about the time and patience you put into the dog once you've got one. Good luck mate.

hi i am thinking of getting a lurcher but dnt no what cross to get need a littil help ther can u tell me a good cross for a all rounder and sum pics woud be very helpfull to

thanks bilson16

cant go wrong with collie/greyhound especially if its ur first lurcher good luck with watever u decide

thanks bilson16

cant go wrong with collie/greyhound especially if its ur first lurcher good luck with watever u decide

:clapper::clapper:

thanks bilson16

the pic on my profile is my collie/greyhound(bit overweight)does everything for me :D

thanks bilson16

Awright Bilson,I've had a few different crosses some good some not so good, the more work you give them the better but try and get a dog that has been bred from dogs that have got a bit of a name for themselves, you wont be garaunteed a champion but you'll give yourself a head start. Plenty of work's the secret. Awra best.